PDA

View Full Version : Status of the New Breed

legolas4792
04-17-2007, 11:51 PM
How long do you think this faction will survive?

Do you think CM Punks joining will affect the duration of the group positively or negatively?

When it does end how do you think it will happen?

i personally see a self implosion occuring but anything can happen:dunno:

what are your opinions on this?

wwe9112
04-18-2007, 12:37 AM
Of couce it will survive vince will bring in haymen and it will be vince runnung the new bread and haymen running the orignals at ONS i bet you and the winners will get to "own" ECW i bet you all that 25 cents.

yankeesman77
04-18-2007, 01:07 AM
Their already teasing a break up but I think that turning Punk was the right thing to do because in actuality he's a good face but an even Greater Heel in which will compliment the other Heel in Elijah Burke. I see great promise for that faction.

Platinum_Lies
04-18-2007, 02:36 AM
It could last a while if a rivalry heats up. Bringing Heyman in might just do it. But it is just too early to see if Punk works out in the faction or not. I hope it works though.

tommy
04-18-2007, 04:29 AM
CM Punk will be the leader of the New Breed by the end of the month. That'll heat it up more. They need someone new to join the Originals, to give them legitimacy. If the New Breed dominated when there was no Punk, how are they supposed to win now?

The only person who would be possible that is already on ECW would be Bobby Lashley. I don't know how they would write it in, but it would take the rivalry to the next level. If he still has the title, that could even get traded around.

Possible ECW Originals to come to join:
-Mick Foley
-Chris Benoit
-Rey Mysterio
-Stevie Richards (if face turn)
-Chris Jericho

Any other original ECW people in the WWE left?

joppi32
04-19-2007, 03:13 AM
Yep, yesterday CM Punk "turned" on the NB or something.. Does this mean he's still face? Plus I read before WM that the NB was planned to win that match but I guess they changed it and let the Originals win.