PDA

View Full Version : HHH Said He Wants Out Of DX When He Returns

Dangerous Incorporated
04-18-2007, 01:51 PM
During the HOF announcments in Detriot a few weeks ago, the WWE had been itching to give some questions to the 10 time world champ HHH. first question was. "When are you looking for your return, date and month?" The Game answered, "I am looking for a July return but it could be longer depends on how my leg is going by then". They kept going with the questions and the last one was, "Triple H when you make a return to the WWE will you still be apart of the beloved DX?". Triple H replied to this within 20 seconds saying, " Look I loved being a DX member, coming back with Shawn my mate last year, but me having an injury just makes me think it could be coming to the end of my years and, i just feel like a singles wrestler at the moment, I had great times with Shawn, we actually did some really fun stuff, he laughed. The next few years of my wrestling career will most likely be the best". That was what HHH had to say to the WWE in detriot.

Source: Lords Of Pain

Well it was becoming more evident since HBK stopped coming out to the DX theme.

yankeesman77
04-18-2007, 04:00 PM
Nice, The best of Both worlds in singles competition.

wwe9112
04-18-2007, 04:16 PM
Triple H does better as a single worker as does Shawn but I want them togather.

Garden State Saint
04-18-2007, 07:25 PM
I want the denim clad Triple H of 2002 back. DX was fun but it's time the belt goes back around his waist.