PDA

View Full Version : Has Cena made the wwe title more prestigous?

Abhishek_Divekar
04-19-2007, 05:18 PM
:whacky:
:whacky:
I think that the wwe has done exactly what they needed to with Cena and his long title reign. I know that he has had it for a very long time now and most people are sick of it, but if you think about it right now I think the WWE title is more prestigous then it has been in quite some time (No im not talking about the way it look either). Some titles have got to the point where they change hands so often that to me it does'nt seem like a big deal when they change hands (such as the IC title), but when Cena does eventually lose the wwe title and it goes to someone else and Cena dissapears from the title picture for awhile its going to be huge. Everyone thinks the whole superman gimmick is getting old now and his matches are boring becouse they always know hes going to win but when Cena does eventually lose a match for the title cleanly then everybody is going to be surprised, so my question is does anyone think that maby they have kept the title on Cena for this long so they can make the wwe title look more valuable?

This is my first post supporting John Cena.................................

legolas4792
04-20-2007, 12:36 AM
it would be if he didnt always win the title back in a month or so each time

Platinum_Lies
04-20-2007, 02:34 AM
He has done so much damage to the belt that the (formerly WCW) World Championship on Smackdown! is more prestigous. The WWE and Cena have not only made a joke of the belt itself with the spinner, but now they have singlehandedly made a mockery of the top tier of the wrestling business with "superman" and making legends tap. Cena's reign is a joke. And it needs to end now.

Flair Country
04-20-2007, 03:45 PM
He has done so much damage to the belt that the (formerly WCW) World Championship on Smackdown! is more prestigous. The WWE and Cena have not only made a joke of the belt itself with the spinner, but now they have singlehandedly made a mockery of the top tier of the wrestling business with "superman" and making legends tap. Cena's reign is a joke. And it needs to end now.

Agreed 100%. I like Cena alot better when he doesn't have the Heavyweight belt. I don't think he deserves to be a main eventer at all, much less making wrestlers that are 100 times better than him tap out to his craptastic STFU. He should have stayed in the mid-card division, being the U.S. or IC Champion. The fact that I continuously have to watch him beat guys like Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit make me sick to my stomach.