PDA

View Full Version : Chris Masters- Should he get a push?

Abhishek_Divekar
04-19-2007, 05:22 PM
Now I know many may say, well he is just a muscle head, nothing more, but every time I see him compete against Super crazy, or anyone for that matter, he does so freaking well. His match against Super crazy had the fans roweled up. they were even cheering for him. now a few years ago, i would have been the one saying he id just the Masterlock, but he didn't even finish Crazy with the Masterlock, so I think it is time for Masters to get a push. not a amazing push like Bobby Lashley, but at least up to the Intercontinental Title. What do you guys think? and please don't just follow along with what other people say.
Also I think that he should chane his Finisher. The Master lock does not look good for him. He should have a banging finisher like the Batista has:devil:

legolas4792
04-20-2007, 12:34 AM
i actually like the master lock but i agree he needs another big finisher that he can get the pin from, i like him and think he should get a push

bigdaddybaughman
04-20-2007, 12:43 AM
Mondays match make me agree that he does need a push or to at least be used more. As far as a finisher he needs something more thean the masterlock i mean years ago it could barely get a win now he dont ever lose with it. i get tired of seeing it. like the masterlock challange