PDA

View Full Version : Need for a change...............

Abhishek_Divekar
04-19-2007, 05:29 PM
Raw is in need of some new talent to mix it with the likes of Cena, HBK, Edge and Orton
So it is surely time for some up and coming superstars to receive a push

Johnny Nitro, Carlito, Cryme Tyme, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Hass, all have had a decent push I nthe past, which resulted in nothing
Even Kenny and Chris Masters have been developed nicely at some stage by the WWE, yet now are rarely seen on RAW

Nitro, i think, is the one that has the potential to be a top heel, and be a main event superstar(in the future)
His fued with Jeff Hardy was decent, and he rightly held the IC championship. He even fought John Cena on occasions, which shows he is capable of matching it with the main eventers.
But he hasn’t gone on from that
He is young, athletic and isn’t the worst with the mic, so should be given some decent feuds and air time

WGTT and Cryme Tyme both need to be pushed to boost the tag division
Cryme Tyme received a push, which was well received, yet have seemingly vanished from RAW
WGTT - Well they are capable of greatness in the Tag division
WGTT feuding with the Hardys could upstage any main event
Forget Cade and Murdoch, if WWE need to push the tag division, Hardy/WGTT feud would do that immediately

Carlito – not sure if Ric Flair can give Carlito much of a push
But he and Masters were both developed at same time last year, which saw them in an Elimination chamber match for the WWE title

Masters is the one who causes much debate
My view is he is capable of holding down a feud by himself, with the right storylines
He is a powerhouse, and should be given a chance, even on Smackdown?

Overall, I think Nitro and Masters should be given the push
But would be my number1 pick to be pushed into the upper-card

legolas4792
04-20-2007, 12:28 AM
itll take time for these changes to occur and some of them wont ever occur probalby