PDA

View Full Version : Rockers

JoshTheKiller
04-21-2007, 08:04 PM
Did you guys no the Rockers won the tag team championships at a Saturday Night's Main Event. The win was never recorded in any record book. At a Saturday Night's main Event the Raocker won the tag titles. During that match the Top Rope broke and WWE ruled it as an unsafe match so the match was never aired and the tag titles were given back to the original owners.

Reference: WWE Stone cold's movie Magazine

Any thoughts on this or the Rocker's career together?

bigdadda04
06-07-2007, 07:50 PM
i watched the rockers when they were a very young tag team till they broke up in the wwe and they were awesome before the wwe. the beginning of high flying at its best.

Role Model
06-08-2007, 02:35 AM
There career together was solid as it was one of the bigger tag teams around the company they were together. They wrestled great matches and were great partners which made their matches 10x better to watch, but overall they were a team that only fit with the 90's and not now which hurts them in the rankings.

XXKSXX
07-27-2007, 03:34 AM
Yeah I knew about this it's to bad back when they were a team that they didn't get to have a tag title run.

Slayer_X
09-06-2007, 12:48 AM
I think we know who carried that team

DefLeppardVanHalen
11-22-2007, 02:02 AM
You see, the match was edited off the broadcast and turned it into The Main Event on Friday Night, November 23rd, 1990.