PDA

View Full Version : Sacrifice 2007 PPV Match Card

Flair Country
04-22-2007, 07:28 PM
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3761/sacrificemay1301bp8.gif (http://imageshack.us)

NWA World Heavyweight Title Match
Christian Cage(c) vs. Sting vs. Kurt Angle

X Division Title Match
Chris Sabin(c) vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal

NWA World Tag Team Title Match
Team 3D(c) vs. LAX vs. Steiner & Tomko

Samoa Joe vs. "The Phenominal" AJ Styles

Four-Corner X Division Match
Jerry Lynn vs. Senshi vs. Tiger Mask vs. Alex Shelley

Texas Death Match
"Cowboy" James Storm vs. "Wildcat" Chris Harris

Jeff Jarrett vs. Robert Roode

Rhino vs. "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels

Voodoo Kin Mafia vs. Basham & Damaja w/Christy Hemme

legolas4792
04-24-2007, 11:49 PM
i think angle is going to be put into the title match as well

iGangsta
04-29-2007, 04:28 PM
Looking pretty good so far, i hope Lethal wins the X title. And i dont want Angle in the main event i dont want him near the title. To me he hasnt proved himself in TNA yet and i would rather someone homegrown like samoa joe win the first Tna title

Butoden
05-01-2007, 10:53 PM
Looking pretty good so far, i hope Lethal wins the X title. And i dont want Angle in the main event i dont want him near the title. To me he hasnt proved himself in TNA yet and i would rather someone homegrown like samoa joe win the first Tna title

It would be great to see Lethal as champ or maybe even Sonjay, where he is the X-Division Champion but Kevin Nash still doesn't have a gimmick for him and favouring Black Machismo, creating more jealousy and maybe a cool rivalry. ^^ Then again that could also work if Lethal is champion :D Either way Sabin's gotta go. I hope Alex Shelley doesn't get involved, helping Sabin -_-

Flair Country
05-04-2007, 03:45 AM
Updated with new matches!

Garden State Saint
05-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Not one, not two but three triple threat matches. Holy crap.

Sabin is retaining and will loose to Petey Williams at Slammiversary, they'll save the title change for Nashville.

Flair Country
05-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Yeah I'm not sure that I'm liking the fact that this PPV is full of Triple Threat Matches. It makes each match seem less unique IMO.

Black Widow
05-08-2007, 07:35 PM
new match added

Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles

Flair Country
05-09-2007, 09:09 PM
A pretty interesting looking 4-way X Division Match has also now been added to Sunday's PPV lineup.

realfnshow
05-11-2007, 05:31 AM
this has potential ladies and gentleman. The 4 way and samoa joe vs aj has me sold!

Role Model
05-12-2007, 05:54 PM
The card is pretty sacked and I'm really hoping they stick VKM/Team Hemme on the pre-show because 9 matches is a little extreme and will cut into the other matches. But nonetheless it really looks like its going to be a solid show.

Role Model
05-12-2007, 06:02 PM
Sorry for the double post....server died.