PDA

View Full Version : Can any one stop John Cena.......???

vertigo
04-24-2007, 08:47 PM
I m just board watching cena with tht title.......he wins Vs. HHH and now HBk........ i think now wwe needs one wrestler to stop cena...!!! Who will break the relatioship between cena n title......??

Can u tell me who will stop cena....??

tommy
04-24-2007, 09:32 PM
Ok, can a moderator close this thread please? We already have two ACTIVE Cena threads (as well as countless others that haven't had new posts for a while), do we really need another one?

Also, did you really make a thread about Cena being unstopable the day after he flat out lost in a single's match?

Platinum_Lies
04-25-2007, 12:21 AM
Ok, can a moderator close this thread please? We already have two ACTIVE Cena threads (as well as countless others that haven't had new posts for a while), do we really need another one?

Also, did you really make a thread about Cena being unstopable the day after he flat out lost in a single's match?

Bad timing true, but the sentiment is still alive until Cena drops the belt. A non-title loss is meaningless. I don't care who has the belt in such a match, but nothing is lost or gained with most of these non-title matches.

In fact, this match seems to indicate yet another Cena retention at Backlash. I just don't see him losing to HBK twice in a week and the non-existent Edge factor recently seems to show that Edge will not win either. And Orton may not even be in the match.

hbkizbest
04-28-2007, 04:35 PM
Yes Shawn Michaels can stop him.

Platinum_Lies
04-30-2007, 04:29 AM
Oi... yet another BS win by Superman. This is hasn't gotten pathetic. Why the hell does this crap keep happening? It seems most of his fans don't want the belt on Cena anymore. Get a damn clue WWE.

LionDen
04-30-2007, 04:37 AM
After Backlash, you can see the continuing of the feud with HBK, he was pissed at the end because he should have technically got the win. I would think HBK gets the win at the next PPV and since they are sharing PPV's, this could happen at judgement Day.

HBK will go off on RAW saynig Cena should not have won and only did because of him etc etc.

tommy
04-30-2007, 04:41 AM
Oi... yet another BS win by Superman. This is hasn't gotten pathetic. Why the hell does this crap keep happening? It seems most of his fans don't want the belt on Cena anymore. Get a damn clue WWE.

You should be good with this win though. It's not a superman win, it's a fluke win that HBK should have gotten. It showed that Cena is not the best anymore, so it's just a matter of time till he loses it. If Cena loses it in a fatal four way like it could have happened, it wouldn't show that Cena isn't Superman, it would just show that Cena wasn't in the right place if he wasn't the one pinned.

Also, the fans outcheered Cena over everyone else last night, as I heard it. There were boos too, but the majority was positive. Also, Cena won the poll for who should win the match, so you can't say most of the fans don't want the belt on Cena. Just bide your time until HBK wins it.

Platinum_Lies
04-30-2007, 05:08 AM
You should be good with this win though. It's not a superman win, it's a fluke win that HBK should have gotten. It showed that Cena is not the best anymore, so it's just a matter of time till he loses it. If Cena loses it in a fatal four way like it could have happened, it wouldn't show that Cena isn't Superman, it would just show that Cena wasn't in the right place if he wasn't the one pinned.

Also, the fans outcheered Cena over everyone else last night, as I heard it. There were boos too, but the majority was positive. Also, Cena won the poll for who should win the match, so you can't say most of the fans don't want the belt on Cena. Just bide your time until HBK wins it.

You realise most people don't waste the time with polls, right? I have been a fan of the business for years and have not once particapated in any of the polls by any of the businesses. And the recent WWE ones with the texting votes... why vote if you already know who is winning? These polls are rarely accurate.

From what I heard, the fans were split again. There just may have been more women and children at this event than at the last few weeks worth of shows. I remember Vengeance last year, the booing in the stadium was louder than the cheers, but on TV the cheers drowned out the boos. It was odd watching it on tape for that reason, knowing the reaciton was really different in the live crowd.

tommy
04-30-2007, 07:13 AM
Either way, he still got the strongest reaction, which means that, love him or hate him, he's a good champ. When Cena comes out to the ring and gets a reaction like MVP did yesterday, that's when he'll lose the title immediatly. He's on the path to losing it no, so just give it time.

Black Widow
04-30-2007, 08:58 AM
kevin federline :shifty:

XXKSXX
04-30-2007, 04:35 PM
No body can stop Cena he's a one man recking crew and is going to beat all comers from now till the day he retires. The belt is going to be surgically attached to his waste just in case he does lose he won't have to give the belt up. That way he can still run around saying the "Champ Is Here".

Platinum_Lies
04-30-2007, 06:18 PM
What is worse is that this PPV seemingly did not even engage its live audience. I have talked with people that went live and seem some interesting notes on the internet as well, and the overwhelming reaction is negative. The two big offenders were the three title matches: no one seemed to care about ECW, the draw finish for the WHC pissed quite a few people off, and the ending to the Fatal 4 way was met with apathy.

I have seen the replay now and have to say that was pretty boring show. Nothing at all happened of note. And now that I see that the WHC was a Last Man Standing match I am even more ticked at the ending... Last Man Standing matches are supposed to be definitive. This was exactly like the HHH/HBK match at the RRumble a few years ago... great match shit ending. The fatal 4 way was boring. Not just knowing the ending, but the execution was off for most of the match. O, does Cena come up with his own promos or are they scripted? That interview was horrible last night.

One thing that did come out of Backlash though, either the Undertaker knows how to pull everything out of Batista or something lit a fire in that guy. That is two PPV's in a row that Batista has performed amazingly and in other show stealing match.

Platinum_Lies
04-30-2007, 07:28 PM
If they let Kennedy cash in the MITB and beat Cena, they would have a huge chance to make him a bonified star and main eventer. They keep teasing a face turn and what better than to have Kennedy take the WWE belt to complete it for the IWC.

And it would be someone new that Cena has not faced hundreds of times. As much as I love HBK and Edge, I am tired of their matches with Cena and Orton is not going to be pushed now. New blood, RAW needs new blood!