PDA

View Full Version : WWE Hands Down A 60-Day Suspension, 1980s Tapes, Mistico

Dangerous Incorporated
04-24-2007, 11:41 PM
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

WWE has handed down a 60-day suspension on SmackDown referee Chris Kay. The reason for his suspension has yet to be disclosed. The referee roster is thinned out moreso because Nick Patrick in on limited duty due to a sore back.

Although there is no real talk on the subject, Mistico's CMLL contract expires in June. WWE didn't sign him after his tryout in February because they were led to be believe that he was under a long-term contract to CMLL.

Mr. Kennedy, MVP, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch are getting marks from some people in management because they are studying 80s tapes of long matches to improve their ring psychology. MVP has shelves full of videos from that era of Eddie Guerrero, Dynamite Kid, Dean Malenko, Tiger Mask and Toshiaki Kawada among others.

I thought the suspension was for Orton but even refs are getting in trouble now.

legolas4792
04-24-2007, 11:46 PM
i guess that helped gain the pushes those guys are getting lately

bad_meetz_evil
04-25-2007, 12:02 AM
I don't think Chirs Kay violated their drug policy. :D Although its nice to see wrestlers learning from past matches back from the 80's.

mikedudelang
04-25-2007, 08:57 PM
maybe they could get cena to watch a tape or two...then michales wouldn't have to carry him for 45 minutes like he did on raw this past monday.