PDA

View Full Version : Batista Makes A Point At Wrestlemania

Dangerous Incorporated
04-25-2007, 11:35 AM
As we reported some time ago, both the Undertaker and Batista were upset that they were not main-eventing Wrestlemania and after their match at the PPV, Batista, after coming through the curtain, yelled, "let's see them follow that."

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The only reason that match had so much hype was cuz Taker's streak was on the line vs the gold. Taker carried Batista well and Batista did work hard too.

wwe9112
04-25-2007, 11:46 AM
why would he yell that

bad_meetz_evil
04-25-2007, 11:51 AM
^ 'Cause they were not main eventing Mania, and to see if they could do better than that. IMO Raw shouldn't always main event mania.

XXKSXX
04-25-2007, 10:31 PM
Batista is right nothing did follow that and they also should have been the main event. Truthfully I don't understand why they weren't the main event they were the more hipped match and had more at stake then any other match on the card. The WWE brain trust just had a bad choice of match selection.

legolas4792
04-25-2007, 10:53 PM
the royal rumble winners match should be the main event at WM not just their merchandise seller every year main eventing

Garden State Saint
04-25-2007, 11:19 PM
"Let's seem them follow that"? Please, did Batista ask Taker how his back was doing after being carried through that match?

Platinum_Lies
04-26-2007, 01:43 AM
"Let's seem them follow that"? Please, did Batista ask Taker how his back was doing after being carried through that match?

You still have to have the talent for such a match to be remotely good. It looked to me like Batista ramped it up a notch and was more aggressive. I love how people can jump on Cena's bandwagon so easily with one match, but they don't do the same for Batista. Neither are going to go down as the greatest wrestler, but at least it seems that they both have some good fundamentals that they just don't use.

XXKSXX
04-26-2007, 08:50 PM
You still have to have the talent for such a match to be remotely good. It looked to me like Batista ramped it up a notch and was more aggressive. I love how people can jump on Cena's bandwagon so easily with one match, but they don't do the same for Batista. Neither are going to go down as the greatest wrestler, but at least it seems that they both have some good fundamentals that they just don't use.

I agree with u on this.

I thought Batista had one of his best ever match at WM and Taker didn't carry him threw the match for anybody that believes that. From what I was watching I watched 2 wrestlers working equally to make a great match and thats what they did.