PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILERS* New champ overseas

Black Widow
04-25-2007, 01:25 PM
WWE: RESULTS FROM LAST NIGHT’S RAW BRAND HOUSE SHOW (PARIS, FRANCE) FEATURING AN UNEXPECTED TITLE CHANGE
by Wrestlemag.com
25 April 2007, 3:07 am

by Celian Varini

WWE Raw house show
Tuesday, april 24th 2007 in Paris, France at the Zenith.

It was the first WWE show in France in 14 years and the crowd was just insane. They fed us an atrocious card and we ate it up like madmen. I’ve been in WWE shows in pretty much every European city, and this one and Brussels last year take the cake in crowd insanity. They cheered for everything, even stuff they have no clue about since we have a 6 weeks delay with WWE programming over here. I’d say around 4500 / 5000 people, almost a full house.

- Maria came out and did the ring announcing. She was quickly interrupted by the Coach, who was then interrupted by Santino Marella. I was first row and couldn’t understand a word they said. Horrible sound system, which is sad since the Zenith is primarly a concert hall.

1) WWE IC champion, Santino Marella beat The Coach in a very quick match. Santino took the mike and actually spoke in French with an almost perfect accent.

2) The World’s Greatest Tag Team beat Val Venis & Dan Rodman. Shelton & Haas were insanely over. They started out as heels but had to change after a few minutes, so most of the match was worked with Venis & Rodman as heels. After the match, Venis & Rodman fought and Rodman left Venis lying.

3) Eugene beat Chris Masters

4) Carlito beat Johnny Nitro with the Back Cracker.

** There was a 15 mn break **

5) Mickie James beat WWE Women’s champion, Melina and Victoria in a Triple Threat match, by pinning Victoria to capture the title. The Coach replaced Maria on the announcing around that time too.

6) Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch beat Cryme Tyme. Cryme Tyme were over and Shad even said some stuff in french to pop the crowd.

7) Ric Flair beat Kenny Dykstra with the Figure 4 Leglock. Flair got one of the top 3 pops of the night. He took the mike and said something about “Hartford, Conn". Him and the Coach laughed like crazy but no one understood what he said because of the sound system.

8) Melina beat WWE Women’s champion, Mickie James with her feet on the ropes in just a couple minutes to regain her title.

9) WWE champion, John Cena beat Edge with Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat as special ref.

wrestlemag.com

mr 24/7 man
04-26-2007, 05:15 PM
how long was the match when mickie won title

legolas4792
04-27-2007, 01:32 AM
i think it was a mistake that she won but it still counted as a title win i think even though it wasnt a live show