PDA

View Full Version : Management Split On Orton's Future

Dangerous Incorporated
04-26-2007, 12:06 AM
Wade Keller is reporting that WWE management are split on the future of Randy Orton following the hotel incident. Some feel Orton will grow out of it and is the future "star" of the WWE product, while others think his immaturity is something the company should not be based around and he should not be pushed until he sorts his act out.

Orton has behavioral issues dating back to his time in the Army and several other incidents like harassing Divas and breaking the wellness policy spring to mind.

Source: WO

I recall WWE thinking Randy will 'grow out of it' when he got suspended last but it doesnt seem to have changed him @ all.

legolas4792
04-26-2007, 12:25 AM
whatever gets him to clean up his act so he can become a champion agian in the future

bad_meetz_evil
04-26-2007, 12:36 AM
I never think Orton will straghtin up his act. I he should be let go. How many time do you have to get into trouble, till you realize what you're doing is wrong? Don't get me wrong. I'm a big Orton fan. But if his behavior continues this way, he might as well not have a future in the WWE at all.