PDA

View Full Version : /26 Booker T PWA Event Results: Boogeyman. Viscera, and The Miz in action

OMEN
04-27-2007, 11:32 AM
Booker T's PWA hosted their 4th event of the year entitled ''Showdown In P-Town'' at The Pasadena Convention Center. Attendance was up from last event about 550 attended the show. The first 3 rows weren't that full but the rest of the building was.

Event started around 7:30pm

Show starts with The Houston Rockets throwing merchandise to the audience including T-Shirts & backpacks.

The show is finally underway & King Booker is the ''play by play'' commentator throughout the evening, which he called the matches out loud that the whole arena could here.

1st Match) Tank Bishop def. Surfin Surge in a PWA Tournament Qualifying Match

The match was origanally scheduled to be Tank Bishop vs Samson but Booker stated that Samson was injured & that Surfin Surge wouold replace him. Match is underway, with Surfin getting the upperhand by applying a scoop slam, a side headlock. Surge throws Tank to the corner, then iris whips him to the other corner tries to go do a splash but Tank gets out of the way, forehand shots to Surge by Tank. He irish whips Surge to the corner then another irish whip to Surge but this time it was across the ring, followed by a closeline, Tank goes for the cover but only gets a 2 count. Finish came when Tank did the powerful shoulder tackle/slam to Surge.

*Adrian (Ring Announcer) announces that PWA's next event is on May 30, 2007, however the show doesn't have an event name yet.

2nd Match) Franco Valentino def. Max A Million w/ Richy Rich in a PWA Tournament Qualifying Match

Max introduced to his new tag team partner Richy Rich. Match starts with Franco & Max having a stare down Franco shoves Max another staredown, Franco then hits Max with forearms shots, he irish whips Max to the other corner followed by suplex, another irish whip to Max then Franco hits a closeline goes for the cover but only get a 2 count. Max fights back with a jawbreaker followed by chocking Franco, Max picks up Franco and gave him a good uppercut, Franco fought back with some chest chops, Max fights back with a headlock then he hits Franco with a kick in the back, Max goes for the cover twice but Franco kicks out. Max throws Franco to the outside, as he distracts the referee Richy Rich starts hitting Franco on the outside, Richy throws him back to the ring which allowed Max to go for the cover, but Franco kicks out, Max picks up Franco & Franco fights back with some forearms shots. Finish came when Franco did a Fisherman Suplex/Pin.

Aftermath: Max & Richy started jumping Franco & they kept on beating up Franco until they both left.

Adrian announces our next match but gets interrupted by Creet & Lady Poison of the tag team ''Kryll". They come to the ring and start bashing the crowd. Creet stated that their loss form last event was pathetic & that he was going to show how strong he can be, so he announces an open challenge to anyone in the locker room. Mike B. Nasty accepted the challenge, good pops to Mike B. Nasty.

3rd Match) Mike B. Nasty def. Creet w/ Lady Poison via DQ

An ok match, Mike played a good guy this time. A good back and forth match with of course Lady Poison interfiered during the match. Finish came when Creet was losing badly & Lady Poison gave a cue so the rest of the members of Kryll could come to the aid (Adrian Star & Syn). They started beating up Mike, and Mike attempted to fight back but couldn't. Lady Poison came to the ring & gave Mike the ''Poison Kiss Of Death'', after that Tank Bishop came to the aid of Mike which brought good pops by the crowd then Kryll (Adrian Star, Syn & Creet) started beating up Tank also, and of course Lady Poison came back and gave Tank also the Poison Kiss Of Death.

4th Match) Chris Adams def. V.I.P in a PWA Tournament Qualiyfing Match

Match of the night, this was an excellent match I think both Chris & V.I.P will make great stars in the WWE. Anyways, Chris Adams & V.I.P both controlled the match which each wrestler getting the chance to fight back. Finish came when Chris did the Top Rope Frog Splash to V.I.P

Now it was time for a 10-minute Intermission with this time no WWE diva came to the event.

5th Match) Neico def. Gustavo Mendoza w/ Rubio & Sr. Castro via submission in a PWA Qualifying Tournament Match

We are back to the action with Sr. Castro & Rubio cutting a promo about Cuba and all the stuff saying that U.S.A wasn't as good as Cuba, alot of ''U.S.A'' chants by the fans. Sr. Castro introduced to the ''greatest wrestler of the world'' Gustavo Mendoza, as he came to the ring. All 3 men paid respect to the cuban flag (Rubio was holding a big flag at the beginning), then Neico music hits as he come running towards the ring which starts the match. Good match by both men as Neico controlled the match, the crowd was way over Neico. Finish came when Neico made Gustavo tap out to the ''STF''

6th Match) Viscera def. Jaykus Pliskin

Viscera is alot bigger than I thought, at least this wasn't a squash match. Both men actually wrestled with Jaykus trying to weak Viscera by hurting his knee. Viscera got some offense not a short match or a long match. Finish came when Viscera did the sidewalk slam to Jaykus Pliskin

Main Event) The Boogeyman def. The Miz

The Miz got alot of heat from the crowd, The Boogeyman popped out from the crowd surprising some little kids and scaring them. Again this wasn't a squash match in which Miz & The Boogyman wrestle. Miz tried everything he had to weaken Boogeyman but he did not allowed it as he dominated The Miz. Finish came when The Boogeyman pinned The Miz

Overall it was a good show, what I was suprised was that there was more people in attendance which is good to the PWA. On the PWA Program they announced that they were going to start selling tickets online for next month event as they are talking to the city of Pasadena where they will sell more tickets at convenience stores. Talent from the PWA that were working as security for the night was Santana, Jared Steele & Ms. Rosa Salvage. PWA returns to the Pasadena Convention Center on May 30, 2007 for more info please visit www.bookertonline.com. And you'll should come out and support the PWA cause I will
guaranteed that you and your family will have fun.

Gerweck