PDA

View Full Version : Seacrest Admits Abdul Feud

W-OLF
04-26-2006, 01:50 PM
Seacrest Admits Abdul Feud
American Idol host Ryan Seacrest has downplayed his onscreen feud with Simon Cowell, insisting his real nemesis is Paula Abdul. The TV star admits relations on the hit talent show are "icy" with the former pop star even refusing to speak to him when the cameras stop rolling. Seacrest says, "It's awkward. I don't know what the deal is. It's very awkward. You know, I walked past her dressing room the other day and there was a group of people gathered in front of the door, so I can't even talk to her. Simon and I go back and forth with each other, but it's in a different way." Difficulties began when Seacrest appeared on Us TV show The Tonight Show With Jay Leno and intimated Abdul was a heavy drinker, saying, "Hey look, I don't look in their cups to see what's sitting before them on that table. But at times I feel like we have reeled her in." And when Abdul appeared on the same show earlier this month, she hit back, sniping about his rumored romance with Desperate Housewives star Teri Hatcher: "He only kisses the mirror, and honestly, do you think Teri Hatcher is that desperate of a housewife?"
credit IMDB