PDA

View Full Version : Who Else Misses ECW ?

lee_s_chap
04-27-2007, 03:51 PM
I recently watched The Rise And Fall of ECW, and i must say i didnt realise how much effort they went thru to make it on national T.V. its like 6 years now since it folded but seems like yesterday. comments plz on eg. fave wrestlers, storylines or matches would be cool.

Angelique
04-27-2007, 04:01 PM
Do you mean WCW?? Cos ECW is on Tuesday nights on Sci-Fi.

bad_meetz_evil
04-27-2007, 04:36 PM
I recently watched The Rise And Fall of ECW, and i must say i didnt realise how much effort they went thru to make it on national T.V. its like 6 years now since it folded but seems like yesterday. comments plz on eg. fave wrestlers, storylines or matches would be cool.

Do you mean WCW?? Cos ECW is on Tuesday nights on Sci-Fi.

He means the old ECW.

lee_s_chap
04-27-2007, 04:41 PM
yeah old school None of this on scifi Garbage. WCW lets not go there lol the devil organisation of wrestling.

tommy
04-27-2007, 06:56 PM
I like the new ECW now. At first I hated it, but it's stepped up since Dusty Rhodes got involved in the creative team. The CM Punk in the new breed/originals war storyline is going to save the show.

Garden State Saint
04-27-2007, 07:09 PM
I was a HUGE ECW fan back in the day but do I miss it, no, because I've moved on. I'm all about Ring of Honor, Jersey All Pro and other feds, ECW was great but let's move on already.

legolas4792
04-27-2007, 11:23 PM
many people liked the old ecw but missing it wont make it come back hopefully the new ecw will improve though the newbreed vs originals thing is a turn towards the better

Silik
04-27-2007, 11:31 PM
I liked the old ECW, but I don't find myself missing it... I haven't checked out the new ECW since its initial debut on Sci Fi and it wasn't that great. I'm interested in checking out the New Breed/Originals storyline though, but haven't had a chance to watch.

lee_s_chap
05-04-2007, 12:33 PM
the new show is getting better but very very slowly. but it will always be another wwe brand shame really cos ECW could of been something special.

LionDen
05-07-2007, 03:51 AM
I never got to see it much but from what I did I liked it and do miss it. I was glad to see WWE bring it back but ofcourse they did exactly what I thought they would, they turned it into a proper WWE beand and now that Vince has won the title, ECW is completely dead. Now it is WWE ECW Brand. I would not be surprised for a few shoot vids when RVD and the rest of the originals leave WWE.

tommy
05-07-2007, 04:34 AM
I'm intersted to see who will beat Vince though, cause I'm hoping Lashley doesn't get it back. They need someone who will further ECW, defend the title on ECW, fight on ECW...not on RAW.