PDA

View Full Version : Brother Ray Retiring?

bad_meetz_evil
04-30-2007, 01:53 PM
The UK Sun has a very revealing interview with Brother Ray. Now that Team 3D has won the NWA Tag Titles, he's hinting at retirement in a year or two to focus on a new training school he's opening up with Brother Devon on May 21. Ray also expresses discontent with the current TV product. "I think TNA is trying a little too hard right now. I think 'less is more' might be an avenue they might want to explore. We have a great locker room, everyone is extremely passionate, everybody is trying really hard and it is almost like trying to fit ten pounds of s--- into a five-pound bag. Just a little too much."

source w-e

XXKSXX
04-30-2007, 04:39 PM
Wouldn't blame him he's been wrestling for a fare amount of time. He's probably getting more ackes and pains every time he steps in the ring.

iGangsta
04-30-2007, 05:00 PM
i think he would of had plenty more years left in him, if he just lost weight instead of gaining it. he really doesnt sound the asshole hes been reported as being in the interview.

Garden State Saint
05-01-2007, 06:47 PM
The sooner the Dudleyz retire the better. To say they're past they're prime is an understatment. Awesome in ECW, enjoyable in WWE and I just don't care for them in TNA.

Brother Ray said it folks, less is more. Wise words.