PDA

View Full Version : Abdul Denies Seacrest Feud

W-OLF
04-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Abdul Denies Seacrest Feud
American Idol judge Paula Abdul has rubbished host Ryan Seacrest's claims the pair are embroiled in a bitter feud, insisting "there's nothing but love" on the set of the TV talent show. The former pop star rejects Seacrest's claims she refuses to talk to him when the cameras stop rolling, insisting the claim is ludicrous. The 43-year-old says, "Reports of a feud are ridiculous. We are one funny dysfunctional family. There's nothing but love." Tuesday Seacrest was reported as saying, "It's awkward. I don't know what the deal is. It's very awkward. You know, I walked past her dressing room the other day and there was a group of people gathered in front of the door, so I can't even talk to her. Simon and I go back and forth with each other, but it's in a different way." Stories of onset tension originated when Seacrest appeared on TV show The Tonight Show With Jay Leno and intimated Abdul was a heavy drinker. When Abdul appeared on the same show earlier this month, she hit back, sniping about his rumored romance with Desperate Housewives star Teri Hatcher: "He only kisses the mirror, and honestly, do you think Teri Hatcher is that desperate of a housewife?"
credit IMDB