PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to My Nightmare

Platinum_Lies
05-01-2007, 04:23 AM
:whacky: :whacky: :whacky:

Khali... Khali... Khali...

Someone, please wake me up. I need to take my meds now.

tommy
05-01-2007, 04:33 AM
So, in your opinion, which would be worse?

Cena beating Khali or Khali winning the title?

I was hoping Cena would lose the title soon, but not like this. Hopefully Cena retains, although it will further the "superman" persona.

Platinum_Lies
05-01-2007, 04:38 AM
During this fued, I will be a full fledged member of the chain gang. At least Cena has put on good matches and has some ability.

If Khali wins the title RAW is done and Smackdown will be the only hope.

But maybe... a miracle: Khali and Cena somehow pull out one of the greatest matches of all time. Are I'll get drunk and watch the match, maybe dulled senses will spare me from brain damage...

tommy
05-01-2007, 04:48 AM
Hahaha, well, let's go Cena then.

Platinum_Lies
05-01-2007, 07:15 AM
Hahaha, well, let's go Cena then.

My pride has been mangled, beaten, and now submitted... GO CENA!... uhhh

XXKSXX
05-01-2007, 03:25 PM
It's not that bad and I don't think they will give him the belt anyway. Vince isn't going to squash Cena not now that he's actually gaining a fare amount of momentum.

bad_meetz_evil
05-01-2007, 03:49 PM
I don't like it, but I wouldn't consider it a nightmare. A nightmare would be David Arquette winning the WCW World Title. Never theless, I don't picture as Khali becoming WWE Champion. Heck, If Vince became ECW World Champion, I don't know anymore.

XXKSXX
05-01-2007, 03:57 PM
I would have to say that David Arquette winning the WCW title was pretty bad. I think that was one of WCW's lowest points of all time. I give more credit to Vince then I do Kahli at being champion. At least I can understand Vince and he actually knows a few wrestling moves lol.

tommy
05-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Plus, Vince never killed a guy trying to do a move like Khali did...I'm terrified for anyone who fights Khali now. Expecially when he fights Jeff...Jeff's too small, he's gonna die fighting Khali...

XXKSXX
05-01-2007, 04:37 PM
That person that died that had that match with Kahli, I herd that he had a concussion and wrestled against doctors orders. So that guy knew what he was getting into and it really no ones fault but his own not Kahli's. But I'm not trying to defend the guy cause it's true he does suck at wrestling.

legolas4792
05-01-2007, 11:30 PM
its just a stalling tool if anybody is gonna win the title before triple h gets back its edge micheals or orton