PDA

View Full Version : WM 24 - How is it going to happen?

heartbreakkid
05-01-2007, 05:21 PM
Now, kennedey stated that he was going to cash in the MIB at WM24. How is that going to happen, won't it expire when the Mib match takes place?

The only way I think it can happen is ifthey put that title match first or before the MIB match. Won't that be crazy and inappropriate? Having a title match not be the main event? Unless they do that and then have another match in which the winner of the first match defends the title again?

Your thaughts?

bad_meetz_evil
05-01-2007, 05:30 PM
I honestly don't think Kennedy will cash it out in Mania, I think it'll be before that. I don't know when though, but it's pretty obvious to me. And no, it's for 1 year to use, including the date which he won it at, which was at Mania. It'll expire anytime after WM24.

XXKSXX
05-01-2007, 05:33 PM
I also have a feeling that it will be for WM24. Thats a long time to hold that title shot. I also think he will use it at the right time. When there is a champion right for the pick ins. He's not going to waste it. Also I think he has the MITB title shot for the fact that when it's time for him to hold the belt he can just take it.

tommy
05-01-2007, 05:51 PM
If he does wait, it'll work out. There is no rule against having two holders of the money in the bank contract at once, and Kennedy's contract expires a year from when he got it, April 1st. WM24 is on March 30th, so he's good to use it then.

Adam_Copeland22
05-01-2007, 06:52 PM
Whos said there'll be a MITB match at WM 24.........seriously, 3 is enuff 4 me...........i dont want more money in the banks........

Garden State Saint
05-01-2007, 08:24 PM
There is no chance WWE will keep up the money in the bank gimmick for a year. Not unless Kennedy puts the MITB contract up against an opponent a couple times.

Platinum_Lies
05-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Especially with all the injuries to champions and the contenders recently.

tommy
05-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Whos said there'll be a MITB match at WM 24.........seriously, 3 is enuff 4 me...........i dont want more money in the banks........

I love the MITB matches. It's a great way to bump a midcarder up to main event level, even if it's just for a short while, and they are always entertaining.

XXKSXX
05-01-2007, 09:22 PM

Well I do believe that their will be a MITB at WM24. I think the MITB match is here to stay. It's not that bad it has high spots.

ClayMation
05-01-2007, 10:49 PM
Kennedy will cash in before WM 24 in my opinion. And whenever he does, look for him to take the championship. Mr. Kennedy: upcoming champ baby!!

Yes...I am a Kennedy mark. haha.

alignmo
05-01-2007, 11:12 PM
Since Taker is out injured, I think he will cash it in soon, since Taker has to be out 6 some months.

legolas4792
05-01-2007, 11:33 PM
hes rather just saying that to suprise everybody or he is going to sign the contract maybe a week or so before mania so they can have another match and he still gets the match

XXKSXX
05-01-2007, 11:35 PM
Ether way Kennedy gets a title shot. I really don't care when or where it is as long as he wins.