PDA

View Full Version : What if Vince McMahon.... DIED!

hbkizbest
05-02-2007, 07:14 PM
My question says it all. Vince McMahon is 61 (I think). So imagine if he died (he will one day). What would wrestling be like without Vince McMahon? What would WWE be like? Who would take over? Shane? Stephanie? Man, would WWE be able to cope without Vincent Kennedy McMahon? Opinions Please....

tommy
05-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Shane would take over, stop having stupid fueds with the people (any fued with Shane wouldn't be stupid), fire the big crappy wrestlers (Khali), hire good talent from ROH, and make WWE so much better.

yukmouth
05-02-2007, 08:18 PM
I like Vince and think he has been a creative genius(Exclude Katie Vick) But I think Shane would take over and WWE could make wrestling "cool" again like in the 90's because I think Shane has more aprecitation for talant and quality matches than Vince does.

vertigo
05-02-2007, 09:03 PM
I think if this thing happened then triple H will take over.....!

bad_meetz_evil
05-02-2007, 09:29 PM
The same thing that happened when Vincent McMahon senior died. The son takes over the family business. In this case, it's Shane.

alignmo
05-02-2007, 10:11 PM
Shane will take over, although, reports say that he doesnt want it, so it may go to Steph, but who knows, it def wont be the same.

cookie_dough_619
05-03-2007, 02:58 AM
For all the utter s*ite we've put up with over the years, I still hop it doesn't happen any time soon...

DEMON
05-03-2007, 11:40 PM
WOW!!!:shock:
What a sick & twisted thing to think,BUT,what if Vince left it to Linda before Shane OR Stephanie,gets to take over the company:thud:

and on a side note,I'm not so sure that Vince would let HHH in on the WWE so easily(maybe still be involved backstage as he is right now,but nothing more than that).
Just because he's married INTO the family doesn't,MAKE him family.

legolas4792
05-04-2007, 12:58 AM
there is no way to tell when the day comes wrestling will definately be impacted

flamesoffury
05-04-2007, 01:14 AM
if vince died, shane would take over. vince and shane are both great thinkers.. but each would use different aspects... vince only uses main event guys basically.. shane would use the cruiserweights and tag teams a lot more then vince.

XXKSXX
05-04-2007, 02:23 AM
Ummm this ones pretty cut in dry his kids and Linda would take over.

LionDen
05-07-2007, 04:03 AM
I have to agree, I think Shane will take over as the face of the company but Vinces wife will be one of the head people still. Stephanie will be in there somewhere and may even continue doing what she is doing. Shane will have a number of advisors including HHH. Shane will probably change a few things but not right away, it may be a gradual change so not to rock the boat.