PDA

View Full Version : Report: TNA Management decided Homicide and Austin Aries will be forced to quit ROH

Nick, Your Indie Lover
05-04-2007, 06:02 AM
-Because of their increased touring and promoting, the word on the street is that TNA will pull Homicide and Austin Aries from ROH. Christopher Daniels has already been pulled. Daniels did a segment when he said he was 'upset' at ROH.

This also kills the plan of having Samoa Joe return for one night only. There was reports that he would return for one show to face an exclusive wrestler, rumored to be Misawa.

Austin Aries will possibly still wrestle in ROH during his suspenion, but no word has been reported on this issue.

Gabe Sapolskly says he will give word on these subjects possibly late Friday to Wrestling Insiders. He is right now getting off a deal to bring ROH into PPV's

UVA, Wrestling Lovers

ROH is losing too many big names. I posted this in the TNA section. If it need sto be moved, go ahead.

Flair Country
05-04-2007, 02:40 PM
For some reason I thought that Homicide had already stopped wrestling in Ring of Honor. I guess evidently that wasn't the case.

legolas4792
05-05-2007, 01:28 AM
who is austin aries, is that austin starrs roh name?