PDA

View Full Version : Simpson Devastated by Lachey Tell-All

W-OLF
04-28-2006, 05:18 PM
Simpson Devastated by Lachey Tell-All
Jessica Simpson is devastated by a recent tell-all interview her estranged husband Nick Lachey gave to Rolling Stone magazine, according to media reports in the US. In the interview Lachey revealed he still loved Simpson and was "blindsided" and "sucker-punched" by her decision to file for divorce. A source close to the blonde singer tells publication People, "She was devastated, heartbroken. She didn't think he would do that." Friends gathered at Simpson's house the day the article hit newsstands to help console her and she even received a call from Lachey himself. A friend of Lachey's tells the magazine, "He wanted her to hear it from him. He felt bad that she was upset, but Nick didn't apologize, because the things he said (in the article) only demonstrate that he loves her." Simpson's camp believes he is trying to use the publicity to promote his upcoming album, What's Left Of Me, which is set for release May 19. The Simpson source adds, "What really upset her was the timing. Nick waited until two weeks before his album debut to tell a reporter that he loved Jessica. That's not cool. He keeps saying, 'I'm sorry I couldn't make her happy,' but he is not choosing to say why." Simpson has turned down offers to tell her side of the story and cancelled a Vanity Fair cover story after it became clear she would have to talk about the split for the story. The source adds, "She will not take the low road."
IMDB

Metalring
04-28-2006, 05:37 PM
Simpson's camp believes he is trying to use the publicity to promote his upcoming album, What's Left Of Me, which is set for release May 19. The Simpson source adds, "What really upset her was the timing. Nick waited until two weeks before his album debut to tell a reporter that he loved Jessica.

Nobody's gonna but that crap anyways.

Hate
04-29-2006, 06:31 PM
God,her fifteen mintues of fame where up an hour ago,the bitch needs to stop complaining just b/c her meathead ex-husband is telling the truth on their divorce.Shit happens,especially in the medias eye...deal with it.