PDA

View Full Version : Rhodes as new GM?

Dangerous Incorporated
05-04-2007, 08:06 AM
Looks like Dusty will be taking over as GM sometime soon which I like. Im real sick of seeing this Kristal/Long thing thats going on. I mean where could they possibly go with it. I'd hate to imagine.

But Rhodes does a great job no matter where he goes.

tommy
05-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Last I heard, it's gonna be Vickie Guerro replacing Long still. The Rhodes thing on Smackdown tonight is just a way to get people thinking.

Platinum_Lies
05-04-2007, 07:29 PM
I prefer Long over both of those. I don't like Guerrero as a GM in any sense and Rhodes was average when he has attempted similar stints elsewhere.

I just wish they would choose a RAW GM and get rid of McMahon. I am tired of seeing him all over TV week after week. It just doesn't work anymore.

bad_meetz_evil
05-04-2007, 08:03 PM
I like Long where he is. I don't think theirs anybody in the WWE, that can do a better job than him on Smackdown.

I don't mind seeing McMahon, I find him entertaining on Raw. Although I don't like Jonathan Coachman, I'd prefer an actual General Manager.

Platinum_Lies
05-04-2007, 08:08 PM
I like Long where he is. I don't think theirs anybody in the WWE, that can do a better job than him on Smackdown.

I don't mind seeing McMahon, I find him entertaining on Raw. Although I don't like Jonathan Coachman, I'd prefer an actual General Manager.

I actually think Coach could make a damn good GM if they let him have a spine. It would be great to see him stand up not only to the wrestlers, but to McMahon when he tries to shove his nose where it does not belong.

O and on a completely different side not that has nothing to do with wrestling... Milan :clap: Milan :clap: Milan :clap:

Garden State Saint
05-05-2007, 05:05 PM
It's gonna be Vickie Guerrero. Kristal is gonna sue Long for sexual harrasment or something like that, "the board" will see Long as "unfit" for the GM job and make him have a leave of absence or something and thats when Vickie will come in. Pretty simple to me anyway.

XXKSXX
05-05-2007, 05:05 PM
I'm not sure i really like the idea of Rhodes being a GM. On the other hand the Teddy Kristal thing is very stupid and not really worth the air time it gets.