PDA

View Full Version : Homicide Comments On ROH/TNA Situation, & More

Butoden
05-05-2007, 01:59 AM
Homicide offered the following on his forced departure by TNA from Ring of Honor:

"I remember the first time Rob and Doug came up to me and said: Would you be part of a company that 3 guys are building called Ring of Honor?

I said yes. At that time, I was working for 1 company, and a great company call JAPW. Since day 1, I was tearin' the house down. I became a household [word]. I had stitches and broke my shoulder, had the most infamous feud with Loc and Devito, Steve Corino, American Dragon, Colt Cabana, Samoa Joe...my drinking buddies, the Briscoe Brothers to my last feud with Adam Pearce and Brent Albright.

I had so much fun for the 5 years, JAPW is my home fed and love that company; but I really love that small company that now turning something really big that called Ring of Honor.

Thank you, Philly, Dirty Jerzz, Long Island, Dayton, Chicago, UK, and my city, the Rotten Apple N.Y.C.

Thank you, the staff and the real 3 kings of ROH...Sid, Cary and you, Gabe. Thanks, homie, for giving me a chance and hopefully I did my job right. Now get some sleep, lol.

But foremost, the FANS of ROH, even the ones that hates me and think I sux. 'Cause of 'ya, you just got me stronger.

The fans made what ROH what it is today, and we all thank you. I will dearly miss when that Kill Bill intro comes out, when my right hand man Julies Smokes hype me up, and 'but to kill a mother****er and drop his head with the kopkilla. But business is business, and for now I'm a L.A.X and I got to take care of that, but you never know what could happen. I might come back and raise some hell. But for now, this is my only send off and thank you to Ring of Honor and the fans.

It's a honor to work and wrestle in front of real wrestling fans.

From a icon, NOTORIOUS 187/ HOMICIDE BBLLAAAAATTTTTTTT ."

That's a very appreciative of the fans Homicide, I wonder if ROH PPV will be any succes.

iGangsta
05-06-2007, 05:31 PM
I think Homicide will be one of those guys that will keep jumping from TNA to ROH, after LAX is done im pretty sure one of two things will happen - either he wins the X title and has a good run or just goes back to RoH