PDA

View Full Version : XZIBIT Loses Driving License in Holland

iGangsta
05-06-2007, 06:03 PM
Rapper Xzibit lost his license and was fined in Holland, while taking part in The Gumball 3000 Rally.
The Gumball 3000 is an annual 3000 mile international tour that occurs on public roads, typically in Europe.

The event, which is modeled after coast-to-coast competitions in the United States, includes stops at tourist attractions or in large urban centers.

Film, television, music, fashion, and modeling celebrities traditionally compete in the annual event.

Xzibit, who hosts MTV's hit automotive series Pimp My Ride, was among a group of rally participants who, according to reports, were pulled over on Sunday (Apr. 29) by Holland as the cars passed through the Netherlands.

Xzibit was one of seven drivers who had their licenses taken by the police. The rapper was reportedly driving 100 mph in a 60 mph speedzone.

After paying the fine, Xzibit's teammate and well known L.A. producer Fred Wreck assumed driving duties for the rapper's Lamborghini Gallardo.

Over 70 drivers were cited for speeding as the procession sped through Germany.

The race is now in jeopardy, after a 67-year-old man was killed and his wife critically injured in a hit and run accident involving British drivers Nick Morley and Matthew McConville in Macedonia on May 3.

The pair were driving a Porsche at high speed when they struck a VW Golf.

Morley and McConville allegedly climbed out of the Porsche and into a BMW and attempted to leave the country.

Local police arrested the two men at the border.

"All of the sponsors, including adidas, who sponsored Xzibit, basically dropped out after that," the source said.

I would of done the same if i was in the GumBall 3000 :kc:

Cage21
05-14-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm a bit lost...who was driving the porsche? The pair killed or the brits?