PDA

View Full Version : Triple H can overtake the Ric Flayer???

vertigo
05-06-2007, 08:15 PM
Hi buddy,
Can HHH overtake the Rick flayers recored of 16 times world heavy weight champion...........???

tommy
05-06-2007, 08:31 PM
I don't know who this "Ric Flayer" is. I know a Rick Flair...and, if that's who you are talking about, depends. Triple H has the potential, but cause of his heavy steriod use, he keeps getting injuries. It's only a matter of time till he gets hurt and can't come back from it.

legolas4792
05-07-2007, 12:45 AM
most of his titles were from wcw who argueably gave them to him because he was such a big name

Butoden
05-07-2007, 01:03 AM
HHH is married to the boss' daughter so anything is possible. But 16 is quite alot I don't think anyone can do it.

I believe Flair usually lost the belt at a big event and then won it back the day after in a smaller houseshow or something, wasn't that the way it went?

LionDen
05-07-2007, 04:16 AM
I have to say he will, it is as if they have and are trying to build him up as the best of all time. HHH has a long way to go, this injury he has now is an annoyance but he will get the title when he returns. Alot of factors can go into his future, how long Vince stays in the business or lives, who takes over but I do believe he will be the one who holds the most main title of all time in the end till another golden boy comes along in the distant future.

tommy
05-07-2007, 04:28 AM
I'm up for another Triple H title run when he gets back. Maybe till WM and losing it there, or shortly there after.

BigAl147
05-17-2007, 01:05 AM
Gotta say I think HHH can do it as he's bound to get plenty of chances. he cant afford any more serious injuries though

Will
05-17-2007, 02:12 AM
I think it really depends on how much time he has left in the sport. He is carrying alot of muscle on his frame, which makes it injury prone, and he will be 38 in July so he is nearing the end of his prime anyway. The biggest factor is that he has a very lucrative job waiting for him behind the scenes when he is ready to give up performing, so he doesn't have to keep wrestling forever just to pay his bills, like Ric Flair.