PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Comments On Chris Masters, JBL, More

bad_meetz_evil
05-07-2007, 07:03 PM
Jim Ross has posted a new blog over on his website at www.jrsbarbq.com. In this edition, he speaks on Chris Maters in ring performance, if JBL will ever wrestle and more. Here are a few excerpts

On Chris Masters

I think Chris Masters is showing significant improvement in his in ring work. He is only 24 years old, I believe, and one would think would have a great career ahead of him if he continues to study his craft and work hard. Are you warming up to Alabama Coach Nick Saban yet? I hope he does well, because I have great respect for the Crimson Tide and the late Bear Bryant, but Saban seems to really like himself….. a lot. I guess if he wins a National Title for the Tide that won’t matter.

On JBL and Wrestling

I think JBL has plenty of matches left in him and I know he thinks that as well. However, JBL has back issues, and unless those problems can be solved, it is unlikely JBL will be able to continue wrestling, and certainly not full time. I hope his back gets better so he can return to the ring and end his career on JBL’s terms and not a doctor’s. JBL can always go back to the announce table, as he has proven to be a quality broadcaster at ringside who is only going to continue to improve.

On Curt Hennigs Son

I have not heard that Curt Hennig’s son is interested in getting in the wrestling biz. However he’s a good looking kid with nice size. If he has his Dad’s and Grandfather’s athletic ability, I would encourage him to go for it, if that is what is in his heart

Source: PWMania

legolas4792
05-07-2007, 09:13 PM
i hope jbl comes back to the ring eventually after his back treatment is done

Platinum_Lies
05-07-2007, 09:51 PM
i hope jbl comes back to the ring eventually after his back treatment is done

Surprise attack on Batista or Cena maybe?

Garden State Saint
05-07-2007, 11:43 PM
How about guys "study their craft" well enough before coming on TV? It's been two years of the same old same old and just now he is getting better. Yuck.