PDA

View Full Version : Diagnosis

Angelique
04-29-2006, 06:01 PM
The doctor tells his patient: "Angelique, I have some good news and some bad news."

Angelique asks for the good news first.

"Well, the test results are in, and the good news is that you aren't suffering from Pre-Menstrual Syndrome, as you'd feared."

"And the bad news?" Angelique asks.

To which the Doc replies: "I'm afraid there's no cure for being a natural bitch."

Kaz
05-01-2006, 05:17 AM
Yea, stick to posting the jokes not creating them.

Angelique
05-01-2006, 05:10 PM
mk that was rude!

W-OLF
05-01-2006, 07:46 PM
Very Rude Kaz as a Mod that was uncalled for !!

WOLF holds side that was a rib buster Very Funny Angie

King Venomation - X
05-01-2006, 11:52 PM
Lol, very nice joke Angie, will have to use it sometime with your permission of course :)

Kellie
05-02-2006, 12:04 AM
Very Rude Kaz as a Mod that was uncalled for !!

WOLF holds side that was a rib buster Very Funny Angie

It might have been a tad rude but she is allowed an opinion ..... IMO it isnt funny at all, not even a chuckle, but thats my opinion :)

Stunner
05-02-2006, 12:32 AM
No Offense Kellie but if it doesn't even get a chuckle then you and Kaz don't know Angie like Wolf, Venom and obviously myself know her.

Kellie
05-02-2006, 12:40 AM
No Offense Kellie but if it doesn't even get a chuckle then you and Kaz don't know Angie like Wolf, Venom and obviously myself know her.

No offense taken Mr Stunner ... ive never claimed to know Angie but this joke was posted for us to read and give a comment on, I have read many of Angies jokes and enjoyed them but IMO this one bombed and im not going to lie and say it was funny when I dont think it is .... im sure Angie doesnt expect for us to laugh at all her jokes, not all jokes are funny