PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton

SharkGraphics
05-09-2007, 12:43 AM
ok, I'm now officially pissed of about Paris Hilton. Because of who she is and who her father is, she believes going to jail for 45 days is "unfair" to her. DUMBASS, YOU VIOLATED YOUR PROBATION BY DRIVING YOUR VEHICLE WITH A SUSPENDED LISCENSE.

But then again I guess no laws apply to Paris, she believes she can pretty pay off anyone to get her way. I was reading earlier on Yahoo that she called Arnold Schwarzenegger to try and give her a pardon. So I'm guessing she is now trying all her celebrity hookups to help her out.

Kellie
05-09-2007, 03:24 AM
Poor Paris isnt to bright

Will
05-09-2007, 04:40 AM
The Arnold thing didn't pan out, so now she is now counting on an online Petition (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/PH21781/). According to the petition:

Paris Whitney Hilton is an American celebrity and socialite. She is an heiress to a share of the Hilton Hotel fortune, as well as to the real estate fortune of her father Richard Hilton. She provides hope for young people all over the U.S. and the world. She provides beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives.

bad_meetz_evil
05-09-2007, 09:54 AM
Hell, I've signed alot of online petition and they don't work. Besides Hilton should get what everybody gets for drinking and driving. Nothing more, nothing less.

Fade To Black
05-09-2007, 10:01 AM
For fucks sake when she was caught she had the papers that said she couldnt drive in her golvebox and so then she says i didnt know i couldnt drive how fucken blonde is she

OMEN
05-09-2007, 12:16 PM
I bet all the women in the Jail are realy looking forward to the arrival of some fresh meat......
I just hope she doesn't drop the soap in the showers...lol

XXKSXX
05-09-2007, 07:37 PM
She will be jailed away from everybody but she should be jailed with the rest of the jail mates lol. But she does deserve she's a ditsy bitch.

legolas4792
05-09-2007, 10:15 PM
paris can kiss my ass along with those other dumb celebrities they are at the bottom of humanity

Vinnyspapa
05-10-2007, 02:49 AM
I am glad this dumb bitch is going to jail. Just because shes a celebrity doesnt mean she can do whatever she wants. I hope another inmate kicks her ass. The only bad thing is this will probably make her even more famous.

JayCee93
05-31-2007, 04:09 AM
she needs a kikc in the teeth

bballmaster9504
07-24-2007, 10:45 AM
She is the only person who i can truely say that I hate with every fiber in my body!!!
When I heard that she was going to jail, the first things i thought of were
1: I hope she gets caught up in a riet and "accidentally" get s trampled or beaten into a pulp.
2: I hope she dies (sorry thats just how much I dont like her)
3: I hope that NOBODY in the media (news, radio, newspaper, etc.) will make a BIG deal of this just because shes a dumb, slutty, celebrity bimbo.

Those are my thoughts and if you dont agree then SUE ME!!!!!!!

borgsta
07-27-2007, 11:27 PM
id still hit it

but yes she is fucking stupid if you ask me

it would be a nice one nighter ;)

hahaha

JohnCenaFan28
07-28-2007, 04:02 AM
I hate her...

Tails
07-28-2007, 06:45 AM
Hilton 4 President!

Ill Will
07-28-2007, 08:19 AM
Those are my thoughts and if you dont agree then SUE ME!!!!!!!You better get a good lawyer...

I'm not sure who's worse now, Paris or Lindsey Lohan. No doubt that Lohan needs to do some jail time too.