PDA

View Full Version : New Update On Mr. Kennedy; Major Roster Changes, More

bad_meetz_evil
05-09-2007, 05:16 AM
- Mr. Kennedy has indeed suffered a very serious triceps tear, that happened this past weekend. Kennedy will undergo surgery sometime soon and will be out of action for about six months.

This is the reason why WWE had Edge win the Money in the Bank briefcase on RAW last night. Kennedy was limited as to what he could do in the ring, explaining why it was such a short match. Expect major roster changes on SmackDown and RAW in the coming week since both Kennedy and The Undertaker are going to be out with serious injuries. These changes could involve one Randy Orton, who we posted about yesterday. Some of these changes could start tonight at the SmackDown tapings.

This is Kennedy's second major injury in less than 18 months. He tore a muscle in his back in December of 2005 that put him out until June of 2006.

Credit: PWTorch, W-E.

Vinnyspapa
05-09-2007, 07:58 AM
This is to bad. I was really looking forward to Kennedys championship push.

legolas4792
05-09-2007, 08:36 PM
edge is smackdown!!!!!!!!!!

Punisher
05-09-2007, 08:51 PM
sucks for Kennedy he was my favorite smackdown superstar i wanted to see him with tittle

Garden State Saint
05-10-2007, 01:32 AM
One window gets shut and another opens, wrestling at its finest. I totally expect Edge to step up and leave Smackdown better than he found it. Let's not forget Mark Henry and Misterio are due back soon, all is not lost. Oh right, Batista is still around.

tommy
05-10-2007, 02:18 AM
Kennedy's not out for long!!!