PDA

View Full Version : Should the title design be changed....?

Abhishek_Divekar
05-09-2007, 07:53 AM
When the Great Khali wins the WWE title at Judgement or for you delusion people "presuming that the Great Khali wins" should the WWE change the design of the title?

This idea popped in my head as I saw this charismatic enigma walk down the ramp with the title and play around with the spinner. I mean it would be enough for him to win the title, but Im just wondering if you people would like to see a customized belt for the Great Khali.

Id love to see the title get arms attached with it, then there can be a string that the Great Khali can pull so the speaker of the title will project the Great Khali's famous, "Arrrggg!!"

This may not be my greatest thread, but damn Im marking out, lawls. Im shaking, Im ready because in just 2 weeks my life will have meaning. My eyes will have a sense of euphoria that not even cocaine binges can compare to.

bad_meetz_evil
05-09-2007, 11:33 AM
I don't think that the title should be taken as a joke, chaning it from this to that. Once Cena drops the title, thats not including the title being away from him for 2 weeks, I think the title should have a new/old look for good. Not a Cena spinner belt, not an Edge spinner belt. :)

tommy
05-09-2007, 07:28 PM
I'm sorry, but, to quote Vince, there is NO chance in HELL that Khali will walk away with the belt.

legolas4792
05-09-2007, 08:57 PM
delusion people? ill quote JR and say If the Great Khali wins the WWE Championship from Cena Ill eat my damn hat!

tommy
05-10-2007, 02:45 AM
Whenever Cena does lose it, I wouldn't mind going back to a non-spinner design.

Platinum_Lies
05-10-2007, 09:02 PM
delusion people? ill quote JR and say If the Great Khali wins the WWE Championship from Cena Ill eat my damn hat!

I wouldn't be surprised with WWE creative recently. Better have some of JR's bbq sauce ready.

tommy
05-10-2007, 11:00 PM
I wouldn't be surprised with WWE creative recently. Better have some of JR's bbq sauce ready.

You should know better than anyone how this will play out. Khali has been getting the better of Cena time and time again. So, Cena will win, supporting this so called "superhero" gimmick.