PDA

View Full Version : Reason For RAW Match Change, Triple H Upset

Dangerous Incorporated
05-11-2007, 09:41 AM
Source: F4WOnline.com

- Due to a scheduling conflict the RAW main event this past Monday was changed from John Cena vs. The Great Khali to Randy Orton vs. John Cena over the weekend. Khali is shooting Get Smart, also starring The Rock, and his schedule got switched around to the point where it screwed up the build WWE had planned for Khali vs. Cena.

- Randy Orton, the new whipping boy of RAW, was put in his place. It has been said that he'll be doing a ton of jobs in the future, and that the days of him being a major player on the show are now a thing of the past.

One person even made a comparison to Kurt Angle, though it's not known as to what that exactly entails. They don't fear for his life like they did with Kurt, but they have lost faith in him as a guy that can be built around anytime in the near future.

Triple H has lost a lot of faith in him as well, which has really upset Orton in that Hunter was the guy who originally was pushing for him to be the new Rock of the 21st century.

Khali And Rock in Get Smart remake = DISASTER IMO. Orton doing nothing but jobs isnt a surprise @ all!

XXKSXX
05-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Orton doing jobs on RAW I don't think that is going to help the problem. I think that is going to make things a lot worse.

tommy
05-11-2007, 04:32 PM
Yeah, but he's pissed off the big wigs, so it's gonna happen.

legolas4792
05-11-2007, 10:36 PM
two wrongs dont make a right wwe!

Jodes
05-11-2007, 11:57 PM
well i see it as he is getting tv time and he is my eye candy so it's awesome to me :D

W-OLF
05-12-2007, 12:19 AM
two wrongs dont make a right wwe!

yea but 4 rights make a circle lol o where was I .

With Orton hes gonna have to pay for all the backstage antics he had but i do agree hes gonna get worse if they dont loosen up a little to a point where he will try to get fired if you hated your job wouldnt you?

flamesoffury
05-12-2007, 12:20 AM
^ that is what supposedly sabu and rvd were trying to do... i heard they were purposely sucking to get fired (when they were first caught with weed).

tommy
05-12-2007, 03:18 AM
^ that is what supposedly sabu and rvd were trying to do... i heard they were purposely sucking to get fired (when they were first caught with weed).

There is no way that is true. RVD held two of the top championships and ECW just returned. He had no idea what would happen to ECW, and he was still excited to be back with it.

Also, it's not like they were found with the pot by the WWE. They were pulled over by cops driving to a show, and it was more than just the weed they had. There is no way that they purposely got into LEGAL trouble just so they would be fired.

Also, didn't Sabu just come back to the WWE at that point for ECW? Why on earth would he want to be fired right away?