PDA

View Full Version : TNA News: Chavo Guerrero, Billy Kidman, Austin Aries

bad_meetz_evil
04-30-2006, 07:58 PM
# havo Guerrero was backstage at the Lockdown pay-per-view in Orlando on Sunday. He was visiting friends and watching the matches on the backstage monitor.

# Billy Kidman was also backstage at Lockdown. He was telling people that he was interested in making a return to the ring.

# Austin Aries' "stalemate" with TNA is expected to be resolved within the next two weeks. At the moment, Aries and TNA have yet to come to an agreement on whether he will return to the company or not.

source: Pro Wrestling Torch

Infinite Vision
04-30-2006, 08:01 PM
I hope Chavo was only visiting and that's all. I don't want him on TNA.

Straight Edge
04-30-2006, 11:27 PM
Kidman's wrestling for FWA soon, but it would be cool to see Kidman in TNA. If he was the old WCW Kidman, and not the fat one who got fired from WWE.

Flair Country
04-30-2006, 11:42 PM
Forget Chavo, forget Kidman. TNA should have never suspended Austin Aries in the first place, and now they need to swallow a little pride and bring him back.

Megan
05-01-2006, 03:05 AM
Ah i hope chavo does not wrestle for them i miss him bunch and Billy there well i guess hes fine he was fun to though.

ajs
05-01-2006, 06:23 AM
I Hope Billy & Torrie Both Go 2 Nwa/tna....wwe Gets Rid Of Good Talent Any Way!!!!! As For,chavo...i Belive Nwa/tna Would Push Him & The Fans Would Except Him More...look @ Christine Cage!!!!!!!!!