PDA

View Full Version : 80's and 90's wrestling

shakie
04-30-2006, 09:35 PM
hey whos ur favorite wrestlers of the 80's or 90's? or even in the 2000's? mine are:

goldberg(WCW not WWE)
Hardys(matt and jeff)
Taker
Hollywood hulk hogan
Sting
Christan
AJ styles
Samoa joe
Raven

Still 2nd Place
05-01-2006, 01:28 AM
I will not name them all as I dont have that kind of time

Raven - I love his style and his promos and he had the flock and I know it was not the best group of wrestlers but he made the best of it and there where some stars such as Kidman and Saturn both of them are great

Saturn - The guy dressed like a fool and I still bought him as a badass a guy that was a force to be taken serious and I know he never did really make anything as far as title held but to me I will always remember him

HBK/Marty J (Rockers) - I liked them together and apart I will say thats the split done a lot for Shawn but I will say I can recall when they went one on one I think it was at Raw back in the day and the fans where behind Marty thats for sure but this was at a time before Shawn really took the wrestling world by storm

Arn Anderson - If you dont like this guy man you suck thats all there is to say

Chirs Jericho - The guy can be a great heel or face he is just a star in my mind and he was even before the jump to WWF I think he was a star waiting to happen in WCW but I am happy he made the jump as it was on that night that the fans had his name Y2J marked in there memory for all time to come

Bret Hart - I loved him when I was a kid I dont like him now I think he is immature and a dick but as a wrestler he was someone that I felt was a stand out and always gave it his all

Mr. Perfect - He was just what his name says he was a pure wrestler everything he done looked as if he was in the gym and ring for hours working on that move making it look it best and I think its a shame the way he passed

Owen Hart - I AM NOT A NUGGET lol the guy was a star he was a joy to watch and he is stand out in a world that its hard to stand out and really leave your mark and he done it

Million Dollar Man - I was a huge Money Inc. fan growing up I use to try to mock his laugh lets just say I was not as good lol I think he although he is not the most sound in the ring he made up for it on the mic when the whole new GM was rolling around I wanted and hoped it would be him he would have made the show great again and could have really made us laugh

Stone Cold - Who wasnt a fan back then?

Ultimate Warrior - I am so sad I liked him but when I was a kid I loved the energy that he had he was like a speed train to the ring and that what made him

Scott Hall - He use to be so great his last few stint in wrestling have not been great but back in the day he was look at the match with HBK ladder thats say it all after all he had his machismo:tongue:

Kevin Nash - WWF was his best days I think although I liked him in WCW not as much

Vampiro - Great gimmick and pretty decent in the ring enough so I was a fan

Gangrel - Best gimmick ever

Hrady Boyz - Matt and Jeff are one of the best tags ever and the things they dont are sick and great and it would have left ahuge gap in the late 90's and 2000's without them

Thats all for now

chikovolcom_1704
10-25-2006, 05:09 AM
Hart Foundation
LOD
The Rock
Sting
Nwo
Dx
The Giant
4 Hourse Man
Macho Man