PDA

View Full Version : News On ECW Tag Titles

Dangerous Incorporated
05-13-2007, 05:44 AM
Apparently the plan to create ECW World Tag Team titles are back on. The Major "Brothers" are now apart of the ECW roster, and there is talk of Vito and Little Guido forming a tag team.

Credit: Gerweck.net

The Major Brothers are good and theres a chance of a nice tag division. But theres things they need more than that. I knew they werent gonna scrap the ECW Tag Titles cuz they already had them made up weeks before WM.

legolas4792
05-13-2007, 02:34 PM
thats cool, i like the major brothers they are good and they are from my hometown

XXKSXX
05-13-2007, 03:11 PM
I would have to say they don't really need tag titles yet. ECW has to have more established teams before they get these belts. This could take some time to have more then 1 or 2 teams.

iGangsta
05-13-2007, 06:10 PM
Why bother, ECW is almost beyond repair.

Phenomenal One
05-13-2007, 07:31 PM
i thought they were going to stop ECW after their contract with sci-fi was up, now they are giving it more belts, that is just stupid and i dont think ecw needs any more belts for how poor the show is, the only good part about ecw these days is the Extreme Expose

tommy
05-14-2007, 12:57 AM
i thought they were going to stop ECW after their contract with sci-fi was up, now they are giving it more belts, that is just stupid and i dont think ecw needs any more belts for how poor the show is, the only good part about ecw these days is the Extreme Expose

With the exception of since Vince won the title, ECW had been getting better and better. It relapsed back into the bad, but if they make it centered around CM Punk instead of McMahon, it will keep improving.

Phenomenal One
05-14-2007, 01:33 AM
With the exception of since Vince won the title, ECW had been getting better and better. It relapsed back into the bad, but if they make it centered around CM Punk instead of McMahon, it will keep improving.

i agree with you on that, CM Punk is awsome and i wish he would win the ECW World title to be honest, but i guess if ecw gets more established, it could handle tag titles

flamesoffury
05-14-2007, 02:40 PM
who are the major brothers? havent seen ecw at all and well, they're new.

Cage21
05-14-2007, 03:43 PM
I'd hate to see it happen but if they did bring back the tag titles, a perfect team would be the Briscoe Brothers.

XXKSXX
05-14-2007, 04:09 PM
who are the major brothers? havent seen ecw at all and well, they're new.

^ No body of any importance they really didn't impress me to much.

I thought ECW was getting better and had built some momentum. When Vince had to have himself win the belt ECW pretty much lost that momentum.

Dangerous Incorporated
05-14-2007, 04:12 PM
i thought they were going to stop ECW after their contract with sci-fi was up

WWECW contract isnt up til August 29, 2008

Does any one see Vince vs Mysterio for the ECW title @ SS?

XXKSXX
05-14-2007, 04:49 PM
WWECW contract isnt up til August 29, 2008

Does any one see Vince vs Mysterio for the ECW title @ SS?

No I don't see Vince vs Mysterio for the ECW title. I don't like that idea at all. I would rather not see Rey near any heavyweight title.