PDA

View Full Version : Stone Cold Wants Snoop In WWE Ring?

Dangerous Incorporated
05-13-2007, 05:48 AM
Stone Cold Steve Austin is begging the rapper to become a pro wrestler.

Considering how many hits Snoop Dogg has taken in recent months - what with his various arrests, visa bans and staunch defense of misogynistic hip hop lyrics and video vixens - maybe a wrestling alter-ego is just what the rapper needs to let off some steam.

According to MTV, pro wrestler "Stone Cold" Steve Austin wants Snoop to take a break from the microphone and join him as a tag-team partner in the ring. Although the Long Beach icon has much love for wrestling and has filmed promo spots for "WWE Monday Night Raw," he says joining the sport is another level that he's not trying to reach.

"I don't know. I mean, 'cause I ain't really with getting hit on. I'm with being one of them cool managers that's like, 'Y'all slap me, I'm calling in all of my goons and we gonna tear this muthaf**ker up,'" Snoop told MTV.

"I like it though, and my kids, they keep the spirit alive," he continued. "Wrestling is something that you either love or hate. Ain't no in-betweens. And when you love it, you love everything about it. I love the way that they have big intros now - when the guy comes out he's got a big song playing and he's coming down the ramp. It's exciting now, it's not like it used to be. It used to just be 'ding-ding-ding' and they get in there and get crackin."

Umm...I smell BS!

legolas4792
05-13-2007, 02:36 PM
wow.....well i guess he would be an improvement to kfed and trump

DirtMerchant
05-14-2007, 03:17 AM
he would get broken

XXKSXX
05-14-2007, 03:58 PM
he would get broken

I'm thinking that this would happen if he joined the WWE. lol
Truthfully I think this was just some joking around between both parties, but u never know anything can happen in the WWE.

Cage21
05-14-2007, 09:10 PM
Oh god no! No D-O-Double-Gizzle in the W-W-E, P-L-Z?

Sensational Sarah
05-14-2007, 11:22 PM
as a manager he could be good, as a wrestler he'll stink, then again he'll fit right in!