PDA

View Full Version : Triple H To Return As Heel, Cena/Michaels Note, More

bad_meetz_evil
05-13-2007, 09:45 AM
- Even though Triple H would like to return as a heel when he makes his in-ring return to WWE, he recognizes that he will have to return as a babyface for the first few months.

- John Cena and Shawn Michaels will be working together in a long singles program at this point.

- Merchandise sales at Ford Field for Wrestlemania 23 on April 1st was $1,599,900 or $21.37 per fan.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

legolas4792
05-13-2007, 02:33 PM
i hope triple h does go heel thats when he is at his best

tommy
05-13-2007, 04:17 PM
Shawn Michaels has been bringing out the best in Cena...so I'm glad to hear this. Hopefully the belt will go back and forth a few times, ending with Michaels holding it, and then Triple H will turn heel and we'll get another HHH vs HBK fued.

yankeesman77
05-13-2007, 04:22 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing HHH turn heel again especially if that burning desire comes back to show him with the World Heavyweight Title around his waist.

Phenomenal One
05-13-2007, 07:39 PM
i like the feud that michaels and cena are having, and i wouldnt mind seeing the belt change hands a few times over the summer, then result in hbk holding it until HHH comes back and then we see another classic HHH vs. HBK feud, that would be cool