PDA

View Full Version : Would you all like to watch Attitude era again.....?

Abhishek_Divekar
05-13-2007, 03:21 PM
It seems that WWE is moving back to attidue era.
so would u like to let it happen.................................?

IMO I would like waching it as cena has exceeded the limit and storyline is not getting that excitement that we would see or watch in the attitude era.

legolas4792
05-13-2007, 03:28 PM
thats kind of like asking if you wanted to breathe again to a wrestling fan

XXKSXX
05-13-2007, 03:39 PM
They can try all they want their will never be a attitude era again or anything like it.

boxvic
05-14-2007, 04:29 AM
I would love to see it. But without something big and powerful like the WCW to compete against I doubt it could ever happen. WCW was the more traditional feeling show, so the WWF's attitude felt like something new and original. With the only thing we have to compare the WWE against being other WWE shows and TNA though it wouldn't feel new and original.

Cage21
05-14-2007, 04:12 PM
No..but I never liked the attitude era in it's first run..

holypuma
05-14-2007, 08:06 PM
cage wut r u talkin bout, the attitude era was the best thing to ever happen ibn wrestling and it would be great if they brought it back. It seemed they were trying to start bringing it back with DX but it may have failed.

Will
05-15-2007, 01:37 PM
If the question involved a time machine and going back in time, than yes I would like to see the attitude are again, but simply seeing WWE try to rehash ideas from a decade again is not something I would want to see. A copy is never as good as the original.

BigAl147
05-17-2007, 12:48 AM
Agreed. The reason it worked first time around was because it was fairly fresh and new (some ideas and angles were rehashed from ECW ie beer drinking - Sanddman, more violence etc) but it wouldnt be the same now. Instead of looking back people and the industry in general need to look forward

Platinum_Lies
05-17-2007, 06:21 PM
If I could ignore the katie vic's, mae young giving birth, Venis nearly being emasculated kinda storylines, then maybe. The Attitude Era is severely overrated. I only enjoyed bits of it. I do wish that the tag team division and IC title would return to the Attitude Era importance.

Anti-Cena
05-18-2007, 03:57 AM
It seems that WWE is moving back to attidue era.
so would u like to let it happen.................................?

IMO I would like waching it as cena has exceeded the limit and storyline is not getting that excitement that we would see or watch in the attitude era.

I don't really notice them going back to the Attitude Era....but if they did it would be kick ass.....it was during the Attitude Era when I first started watching wrestling.

flamesoffury
05-18-2007, 04:03 PM
nah, it doesnt feel like the attitude era... i wish it would be though.