PDA

View Full Version : WWE why dont u get some real talent

hbkizbest
05-14-2007, 03:41 AM
Why dont WWE buy great talent like some TNA stars like AJ Styles rated number 1 wrestler in 2006, Samoa Joe, they shouldnt of let Christian and Kurt Angle go and what about Sting or Abyss.

legolas4792
05-14-2007, 03:42 AM
there have probably been threads like this before but they cant just say hey you work for me theres a thing called a contract that these people need to sign which do not want to

tommy
05-14-2007, 03:55 AM
Why dont WWE buy great talent like some TNA stars like AJ Styles rated number 1 wrestler in 2006, Samoa Joe, they shouldnt of let Christian and Kurt Angle go and what about Sting or Abyss.

I don't know about all of them, but Kurt Angle: they tried to get him to stay, but he basically forced them to release him. As for Sting, he has said that he will NEVER go to the WWE. Abyss...please, he's just a cheap Kane knock off.

Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Edge, Randy Orton, John Cena, CM Punk...I'd say that WWE has far more good talent than TNA does.

whoblehwah
05-14-2007, 06:49 PM
List of TALENTED Wrestlers in WWE

RAW
Carlito
Super Crazy
Triple H
Shawn Micheals
Edge
Randy Orton
Johnny Nitro
Shelton Benjamin
Charlie Haas
Mikie James
Melina

Smackdown
Chris Benoit
Matt Hardy
Shannon Moore
Paul London
Brian Kendrik
Jimmy Yang
Finlay
Chavo Guerrero
Ken Kennedy
William Regal
Dave Taylor
Jamie Noble
Rey Mysterio Jr.
The Undertaker
JBL

ECW
Rob Van Dam
Sabu
CM Punk
Matt Striker
Elijah Burke
Little Guido
Hardcore Holly
Mike Knox

As you can see, Smackdown has more talent..........

Vinnyspapa
05-14-2007, 07:00 PM
WWE needs to get talented wrestlers??? Do you even watch any of the WWE shows? My guess is no.

tommy
05-14-2007, 07:19 PM
List of TALENTED Wrestlers in WWE

RAW
Carlito
Super Crazy
Triple H
Shawn Micheals
Edge
Randy Orton
Johnny Nitro
Shelton Benjamin
Charlie Haas
Mikie James
Melina

I disagree with: Super Crazy (not talented, a pain to watch) and Edge (he is on smackdown now). As much as it may pain a lot of people to admit, Cena has been putting out good matches lately and entertaining everyone, and he deserves to be on this list a whole lot more than several people on the lists.

[Smackdown
Chris Benoit
Matt Hardy
Shannon Moore
Paul London
Brian Kendrik
Jimmy Yang
Finlay
Chavo Guerrero
Ken Kennedy
William Regal
Dave Taylor
Jamie Noble
Rey Mysterio Jr.
The Undertaker
JBL

I disagree with the following: Shannon Moore (haven't seen him do anything noteworth in so long), Jimmy Yang (lame gimmick and hasn't proven himself), Chavo Guerrero (he is nothing special), Jamie Noble (when was the last time he was even on the show?), and JBL (he doesn't wrestle).

[ECW
Rob Van Dam
Sabu
CM Punk
Matt Striker
Elijah Burke
Little Guido
Hardcore Holly
Mike Knox

I disagree with: Matt Striker (bad wrestler, worse gimmick), Little Guido (being good for a squash match doesn't mean he's talented), and Mike Knox (he was painful to watch for months, bad wrestler, bad on the mic, and now, thankfully, he's not on the show). Stevie Richards does have talent though, and he didn't make your list...

How I see it, that makes the numbers: 10 for RAW, 10 for Smackdown, and 6 for ECW.

flamesoffury
05-14-2007, 08:20 PM

ok, couple of things first. it's ok to like tna more then wwe, but just because you do like tna more then wwe, doesnt mean that tna is better. Facts prove that wwe is better in just about every aspect (xdivision > cruiserweight division if it still exists in wwe :whistle:)

samoa joe
kurt angle
sting (talented? not really, he needs a bat)
abyss (talented? i guess for his size)
christian

5 guys from tna.. let's see wwe

chris benoit (way better then everyone above)
hbk (read benoit)
hhh (read benoit)
edge (more talented then christian, abyss and sting)
shelton benjamin (more talented then abyss and sting)

these are just 5 random wwe superstars.. and well look.. 3 of them are better then all 5 tna superstars you named.

Butoden
05-15-2007, 12:38 AM
Everyone forgets Christopher Daniels? Big LoL

TNA focusses more on X-Division / Cruiserweight talent than WWE. WWE isn't allowing the cruiserweights to take high risks if they have a match at all, so the matches are crap. Comparing X-Division with Cruiserweight Division is almost comparing apples with bananas! And to say who has talent / is better is also crap.

XXKSXX
05-15-2007, 06:02 AM
Well I would have to say what flamesoffury posted just about somes it up. The WWE dosen't really need any of TNA's talent for one thing. Some of those guys in TNA wouldn't sign a deal with the WWE.

boxvic
05-15-2007, 06:36 AM
Everyone in the X-Division is better in the ring than anyone the WWE has right now. The only weak side to the X-Division guys in the ring is the lack of psychology, which is more the fault of TNA booking than the guys in the ring. Hardly any of the X-D guys have the mic skills to be stars in TNA let alone WWE though.

Abyss is easily the most talented big guy in the business right now. He doesn't have to work the stick because of his gimmick and in the ring there isn't a big guy who can hang with him.

Anyone not biased by one brand or the other should easily acknowledge that TNA has the best ring talent, but the worst mic talent. Hardly anyone in TNA has the attributes needed to be a superstar, which sadly rarely ever includes ring skills.

Of the pure TNA guys Samoa Joe is the one who, if he was inclined to goto WWE, would take over the world of wrestling. AJ Styles has the ring ability, but not the mic skills. Daniels has the ring skills and just barely has the mic skill to make the mid-card in WWE.

On the flip side someone like Shelton Benjamin has the ring skills to compete at a high level in the TNA X-Division but just the mic skills to be in the mid-card on WWE.

In reality the two companies attract two different kinds of talent. TNA has just tried to push WWE-style talent lately and done a horrible job of it.

boxvic
05-15-2007, 06:46 AM
Oh and out of flamesoffurry's list, the only guy on that list who is better right now (not in the past, but right now) than Samoa Joe is HHH, and that is only based on looking at the total package.

On a scale of 1-10:
Ring Ability:
Joe 8
HHH 3

Mic:
Joe 5
HHH 8

Acting:
Joe 4
HHH 8

But I believe if he was put in WWE and given the big push, Joe could become the next Rock. He doesn't have the same charismatic talent the Rock had, but he has the ring skills Rocky never had.

tommy
05-15-2007, 04:58 PM
Oh and out of flamesoffurry's list, the only guy on that list who is better right now (not in the past, but right now) than Samoa Joe is HHH, and that is only based on looking at the total package.

On a scale of 1-10:
Ring Ability:
Joe 8
HHH 3

Mic:
Joe 5
HHH 8

Acting:
Joe 4
HHH 8

But I believe if he was put in WWE and given the big push, Joe could become the next Rock. He doesn't have the same charismatic talent the Rock had, but he has the ring skills Rocky never had.

Ok, no way. Triple H is NOT a 3 in ring skills. He is so much better than Samoa Joe.

As for your other post, the x-division people are better than the cruiserweights, granted, but they aren't better than ANYONE in the wwe like you said. Shawn Michaels, Triple H, and Edge are just three people who destroy the x-division people.

Kane is so much better than Abyss. Whenever Kane fights, it is always entertaining (although better when he had his mask). Abyss is a bore to watch, and he isn't that great of an in ring performer.

As for Samoa Joe, I don't think WWE would push him as much as you think they would. He would have come from TNA, being a big star there, and I can't see WWE pushing someone made by the competition. I mean, look at Booker. He came from WCW how long ago, and, even though he is main event quality, has only had one world title reign in the wwe (after being forced to pick up the worst gimmick ever to get it).

You have a stong TNA bias it seems, but that doesn't mean you can say that everyone has to agree they have better talent. Cause they don't.

-[ICON]-
05-15-2007, 11:55 PM
As for Samoa Joe, I don't think WWE would push him as much as you think they would. He would have come from TNA, being a big star there, and I can't see WWE pushing someone made by the competition. I mean, look at Booker. He came from WCW how long ago, and, even though he is main event quality, has only had one world title reign in the wwe (after being forced to pick up the worst gimmick ever to get it).

You have a stong TNA bias it seems, but that doesn't mean you can say that everyone has to agree they have better talent. Cause they don't.

Okay, i'm not as big a TNA fan as WWE but I have to say Booker is an appauling wrestler, someone like Styles would carry him through a match however TNA hasn't got the up and comming stars that WWE has, look at Jonny Nitro, Kenny Dykstra, Burke and Kennedy TNA had that back when it became mainstream with Daniels, Styles and Sabin but truthfully which superstars have TNA got that started with them and are being pushed??

swolepiece381
05-16-2007, 01:28 AM
man wwe has way more talent, its not even funny. We haven't even mentioned MVP who [might] become the next U.S. Champ
BALLIN!!!!!!!!!

boxvic
05-16-2007, 03:25 AM
You honestly think HBK is better in the ring than Samoa Joe? You've only seen his TNA matches then.

tommy
05-16-2007, 06:36 AM
You honestly think HBK is better in the ring than Samoa Joe? You've only seen his TNA matches then.

I've seen Joe vs Punk 1. I haven't watched 2 or 3 yet...I keep forgetting. He's good, but, he's not the best.

Sensational Sarah
05-16-2007, 07:21 PM
they don't need talent. Most of the new fans don't know the different between the Sharshooter and Scorpian deathlock. All they care about is being entertained by gimmicks and storylines. WWE won't be getting mor talented guys or using the ones they have until the fans, the majority of them, start demanding it.

Garden State Saint
05-16-2007, 11:45 PM
AJ Styles rated number 1 wrestling in 2006? By who? Please, I like the guy and appreciate his athletics but don't kid yourself.

One look at this topic's title and I knew TNA would be mentioned within 10 words. Ugh, just ugh.

BigAl147
05-17-2007, 12:54 AM
Agreed - Abyss is the only guy in TNA who could really make it and thats cos of his size and ability to contest compelling brawls. AJ does have some mike skills as a heel but he's too small to be taken seriously in WWE - he'd probably get a token run with the Cruiserweight belt and be forced to tone down his ring style.

whoblehwah
05-17-2007, 01:02 AM
I disagree with: Super Crazy (not talented, a pain to watch) and Edge (he is on smackdown now). As much as it may pain a lot of people to admit, Cena has been putting out good matches lately and entertaining everyone, and he deserves to be on this list a whole lot more than several people on the lists.

I disagree with the following: Shannon Moore (haven't seen him do anything noteworth in so long), Jimmy Yang (lame gimmick and hasn't proven himself), Chavo Guerrero (he is nothing special), Jamie Noble (when was the last time he was even on the show?), and JBL (he doesn't wrestle).

I disagree with: Matt Striker (bad wrestler, worse gimmick), Little Guido (being good for a squash match doesn't mean he's talented), and Mike Knox (he was painful to watch for months, bad wrestler, bad on the mic, and now, thankfully, he's not on the show). Stevie Richards does have talent though, and he didn't make your list...

How I see it, that makes the numbers: 10 for RAW, 10 for Smackdown, and 6 for ECW.

Actually, I wasn't basing it of what they did on the show. I was basing off their wrestling IN GENERAL. Also, Matt Striker is a great wrestler, Guido is (go check out his old matches with Tajiri and Crazy to see what I mean) and Knox is getting good. HIs matches with CM Punk were awesome. Also, pretty much all of the guys you took off my SD list are great wrestlers, including JBL. Even if they're not on the show a lot, they're still good. Also, I think Chavo is just as good, or even BETTER, then his uncle eddie was. He matches with Benoit a while back were all classics, and his matches with Rey were amazing. And yes, I did leave Stevie off, lol. Not on prpose, lol.