PDA

View Full Version : JR Speaks on Pillman/Austin,Jim Cornette, And More

bad_meetz_evil
05-14-2007, 10:21 AM
Jim Ross has updated his blog at www.jrsbarbq.com, in this edition, he speaks on his opinion on Jim Cornette, whether Pillman and Austin would of made a reunion plus the Injuries of Undertaker and Kennedy. Here are a few excerpts what he had to say:

On Austin/Pillman

I seriously doubt if the Hollywood Blondes of Austin and Pillman would have ever had a reunion in the WWE. Both were hell bent on singles careers.

On Jim Cornette

Jim Cornette is one of the most talented minds ever in wrestling albeit he is often times demonstrates a volatile personality. I loved doing commentary with JC and have many fond memories of our relationship that dates back to the 80’s.

On the Injury of Ken Kennedy

Is Kennedy “injury prone?” I doubt it and hope not, that’s for sure. He’s another young WWE talent who is going to really be a star.

On Undertaker wrestling so many matches

Why has The Undertaker been involved in so many specialty matches? Because many have lent compatibly to his persona and perhaps more importantly, is that Taker is good at them.

To read his full blog, click here (http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/2007/05/13/154/)

Credit: PWMania

legolas4792
05-14-2007, 11:25 PM
lol kennedy does get injured often atleast this time it wasnt too serious