PDA

View Full Version : The Old Fart N The Vixen

Angelique
05-01-2006, 04:40 PM
An elderly man married a girl in her early twenties. The wedding went fine and they left on their honeymoon.

The elderly gentleman didn't get right with the program after they went to bed that night. The young wife felt that he was probably tired and let him sleep for a while. A couple of hours later she was really horny, so she decided that this had gone on long enough, but wanted not to appear over anxious and let him be the one in charge. She woke the old fellow up.

"What's the matter," he asked.

She purred, "This side of the bed is to hard, I want to lay on your side."

The old fart scratched his head, got up and walked around the bed. He then got in on her side and went to sleep.

A few minutes later she was starting to really want to consummate things. She was just so hot, so she awoke him again.

"What now?" he asked.

She said, "You know I think I was wrong, maybe that side is more comfortable let me lie on that side."

Again he got up walked around, got in, and went to sleep. By this time, she was really ready to make hard, passionate, sex.

She really didn't care at this point how it would appear to him. She awoke him again and said, "No, I was wrong your side is more comfortable. Instead of getting up, why don't you just crawl over me and I will scoot across the bed?"

He started over and she stopped him right on top and held him.

"Now, do you know what I really want?", she asked, holding him tightly while squirming a bit underneath his old body.

He replied, "Yeah! You want the whole damned bed! Well, you aren't going to get it!"