PDA

View Full Version : Kip James Uses DX Entrance

Dangerous Incorporated
05-14-2007, 03:11 PM
Kip James worked an Indy show in New Jersey on Saturday night and a fan who also worked as first aid at the show mentioned a few interesting things. Kip came out to Road Doggs "Oh You Didn't Know" theme entrance. Kip and Kevin Sullivan won and the post match music was DX's theme and he started to do the DX crotch chops to everyone. Danny Doring and Kip did a final spot where Doring got "hurt". First aid rolled Doring back to the locker room on a stretcher James was asked what was on the horizon? James said he didnt have anything planned at Sacrifice and he and BG James' TNA contract were up very soon wants to go back to the WWE and reform DX.

Source: Fan Report

The question is does WWE want Road Dogg and Billy Gunn back?

flamesoffury
05-14-2007, 03:20 PM
to answer your question: nope. dx is done with ever since hhh got injured.. hbk is in a main event feud.. and well, hhh is supposedly gonna turn heel soon.

Dangerous Incorporated
05-14-2007, 03:35 PM
You reckon Vince would let the New Age Outlaws do their thing to generate merchandise which = $. I know thats how Vince see's it.

flamesoffury
05-14-2007, 03:44 PM
but there's a LOT of bad blood between these 2 groups. i dunno, seems highly unlikely.

Dangerous Incorporated
05-14-2007, 03:46 PM
True but thats never stopped Vince before. Money always comes first which is why he brought Hogan back again and again.

flamesoffury
05-14-2007, 03:51 PM
True but thats never stopped Vince before. Money always comes first which is why he brought Hogan back again and again.

but hogan >>>>>> new age outlaws.. by a billion. and what the new age outlaws did was far worse.. they did a whole storyline trashing mcmahon.. hogan just did one day at court.. and it didnt even work.

Dangerous Incorporated
05-14-2007, 04:04 PM
Ok point taken. But never say never....*cough Bret Hart *cough*

Flair Country
05-14-2007, 04:18 PM
At this point...I'd almost rather VKM/James Gang/New Age Outlaws go back to WWE. TNA really hasn't done anything with them lately except this boring and pointless fued with Christy Hemme. You can see in their matches that they're doing a half-ass job because they want to leave, so just let them leave. This is a perfect opportunity to offload some weight and bring in some new teams to try and rebuild their Tag Team Division.

flamesoffury
05-14-2007, 05:07 PM
Ok point taken. But never say never....*cough Bret Hart *cough*

that was just the hall of fame.. this is back into wrestling.. into the company.. not just for one night. still a big difference.

whoblehwah
05-14-2007, 05:16 PM
I knew that Jesse James and Road Dogg wanted to go back. You could tell. Before DX reformed in WWE, they always used the entrance, the crotch chops, and acted like they were DX. Then when the original two members reformed, the started whining and complaining about it. I don't really think they'd be all that big of a deal in WWE. I say WWE really needs to focus on the cruiserweight division more.

Cage21
05-14-2007, 06:11 PM
Does the E want them back? Does vince want more money? They'll draw bigger as a full, reunited DX...he'll take'em back.

Vinnyspapa
05-14-2007, 06:55 PM
I think theyll be back in WWE. They need more tag teams and the New Age Outlaws was one of their most popular teams. I dont think they will reform DX though but they could have them turn on HBK and HHH and have a DX fued fighting over who the real DX is. That would be cool.

legolas4792
05-14-2007, 11:33 PM
i dont think they should reform dx they can go to wwe but dx is dead and all these attempts at revival are weakening the legacy of dx

The Yiz
05-15-2007, 12:07 AM
it will be a little stupid for them to go back to wwe.

My reasons;

1. HHH wants out and he is the if not the second biggest member of dx
2. bg and kip are old and lack wrestling skills. they will take up most of the air time with stupid skits when talent like umaga and jeff hardy and others will most probably wanted to be watched since wwe IS SUPPOSED to be a wrestling show.
3. from all the time the duo complained last year about dx it would make them both look stupid when they called hhh and michaels 'worthless peices of shit'.