PDA

View Full Version : Union Gives Up on Saving Marriage

W-OLF
05-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Union Gives Up on Saving Marriage
Actress Gabrielle Union has given up on saving her marriage to American football star-turned-businessman Chris Howard after giving her estranged husband a lot of "space" during their separation. The Bring It On star fears the sportsman has already moved on and she accepts their five-year marriage is well and truly over. She tells urban magazine Sister 2 Sister, "I gave him so much space... I'm choking myself with it. I'm just learning very recently what my mistakes were. And unfortunately it's a little too late. I learned too late." But Union refuses to be bitter about the split, and still remains close to Howard - but she isn't ready for another romance, even though rapper The Game has publicly declared his love for the actress. She adds, "I'm still in mourning... It's like your father dying and somebody being like, 'Well, I want to be your surrogate parent.' I'm not ready for that. I'm so wounded... and I feel like such a failure as a person for what I was supposed to bring to the table that I didn't."

IMDB