PDA

View Full Version : Sacrifice Aftermath Discussion / SlammiVersary

Butoden
05-14-2007, 08:57 PM
LoL, I predicted Kurt Angle would win the belt because he signed his contract which would say he would win the NWA belt and complete his legacy. Now that NWA belts were going he had to win it and it happened.
So do you think he'll win the King of the Mountain ladder match and become the first TNA Champ or who should be the first? I don't think it should be AJ because AJ's already the first ever X-Division champion. I also don't think it will be Sting because they should fire up the Sting vs Daniels match next month. Altho it could happen after Slammiversary. Maybe Samoa Joe! :D

legolas4792
05-14-2007, 11:29 PM
jeff jarrett! lol its funny cause they might actually make him the first tna champ sad but true

Vinnyspapa
05-15-2007, 07:15 AM
I hope they make Samoa Joe the first official TNA champ. I have a bad feeling its going to be Jarret and that would just be a joke.

Butoden
05-15-2007, 06:26 PM
I don't think Jarrett right now has the time or the drive to even wanna be the champ, he's not even on iMPACT! It would be cool to see Samoa Joe the TNA champ

Bone Thug II
05-15-2007, 07:17 PM
jarretts involved with Roode, so it wont be him. He knows how much he will be hated - all he has to do is look at last years Slammiversary. I definitely think it should be Samoa Joe, hes more or less homegrown and arguably the best wrestler on the TNA roster.

buzzsaw89
06-01-2007, 09:16 AM
I think it may be Rhino or Samoa Joe. Christian will be feuding with Abyss, Sting with Daniels and Jarrett with Roode/taking time off.