PDA

View Full Version : Two more huge (non-title) matches announced on RAW

tommy
05-15-2007, 03:35 AM
The first match announced of the night was Ric Flair vs Carlito. IMO, should be a pretty good match.

Announced later that night, Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels. Sure, RKO will probably lose, but these two should put on a great match, and hopefully they will make this a number one contender's match.

Bone Thug II
05-15-2007, 07:14 PM
Hope Calito & Michaels both pick up the wins

tommy
05-15-2007, 10:56 PM
I hope that someone cheats to win in the Flair vs Carlito so that the fued will continue...

As much as I like HBK, I hope Orton wins. That would show he's not going to be doing jobs for the next few months (or even years). However, HBK will win, hopefully become number one contender, and beat Cena.

Dangerous Incorporated
05-16-2007, 08:39 AM
So Kanes on the poster and doesnt even have a match?

Sensational Sarah
05-16-2007, 08:11 PM
Kane doesn't need to be in a amtch to be at the PVV, he could show up and cost someone (Batista) a match

legolas4792
05-16-2007, 10:44 PM
he may be involved maybe itll be a last minute match or an inring promo or something

Garden State Saint
05-16-2007, 11:50 PM
HBK vs. Orton should be good but they would have been better off doing Edge & Henry vs. Batista & ??? (Batista ends up picking Orton). Give HBK a day off for once and plus my proposed tag match isn't as open and shut as Edge vs. Batista (it's Batista, it will be a screwy finish as usual).

BigAl147
05-17-2007, 12:19 AM
Christ, not another Batista reign! Think it will end on a screw job but with Edge winning; maybe they could have Benoit challenge him for it. Would provide some good matches and let Edge decisively win a feud over the big belt for once

Dangerous Incorporated
05-17-2007, 02:40 AM
Batista wont win. They wouldnt go to all that trouble putting the title on Edge just to give it to Batista

Anti-Cena
05-18-2007, 05:02 AM
Damn right Batista better not win....I bet all my Vcash on Edge :P.....anyway the Flair and Carlito match should be good and so should the HBK and Orton one....it's hard for me to choose a winner because I like both Michaels and Orton.

flamesoffury
05-18-2007, 04:09 PM
this ppv sucks ass. there is no better way to say it. summerslam is going to be the only good ppv as well as survivor series for the rest of 2007.. thanks to hhh.