PDA

View Full Version : History Is Bunk

Sinnerman
05-01-2006, 08:18 PM
What would you bring from the past into the current WWE? I currently look at the WWE and think that its very disjointed. Nothing seems to flow like it once did in my youth when I watched it although its easily a more exciting spectacle now.

So without budget constraints or ilimitations of ideas what would you bring from the past into the modern age.

I made a list just to kick it off.

1. Barbershop. This I felt was always the best of the themed interview areas.

2. Jessie The Body Ventura. If ever the WWE needed some humour and colourful lnaguage it is now and Jesse was class.

3. Bobby Heenan. Of course you need someone to annoy the announce team because coach just ain't doing it.

4. Jimmy Hart. Not necessarily him but the idea that managers had a stable of talent.

Can you think of any others that would improve the show

Adam Copeland2
05-03-2006, 07:17 PM
Sure....
1) Brock Lesnar
2) Christian
3) The Dudley Boyz
4) DX
5) Hardy Boys

Joe
05-05-2006, 12:56 PM
id bring back old talent like Lesnar , Jeff Hardy, DX.
Id bring back managers as some wrestlers could use some like Shelton and RVD! id bring back Austin as a GM etc and the rock(if they can persuade him to come back)

the madscotsman
05-05-2006, 03:41 PM
We'll do cementary first.

1) Heenan. very very funny, and sarcastic.
2) Ventura. for kina the same reasons
3)Cyrus. I'd prfer him in ecw but he was very good at doing the hollier than thou anti american and was close to the bone on a few occasions.
4) DDP. Hoid cliches are very entertaining, and the invetiable, austin, foley, ddp skit would be pricless.
5)meen gene. nuff said.

Wrestlers:
1)Raven. austin said himself " the wwe severly missed the boat on rave."
2)Lesnar: the battles between him and Lashley and to a lesser extent batista should and could be of epic, big men proportions.
3) Sid. again to help make new talent use his name to make guys like lashley and benjamin.
4) Nova. he was there as Nova for about five minutes after One Night Stand so they could bring him back. Let him prove why he was the most imitatedman in the sport.
5)Justin Credible. Put him with HHH as two monster heel that ecw fans know they can pull of before having hi split away, the fans will cheer hhh because Credible can be a great prick on the mic.
6) Y2J. best mic man ever.

shakie
05-05-2006, 11:50 PM
WWE should bring in:

Raven: and I mean TNA raven.

Goldberg: nuthin needed to be said.

Pipers pit: and I mean more than once a year. Like 3 or 4 times every 3 months.

Paul bearer: Eh, what else to be said tworads the funeral home guy?

nWo: But dont do it the same way. Call turner for tips on makin a sucess of em next time.

MANY more to be added If i can think of em

Sinnerman
05-06-2006, 12:32 AM
Does anyone remember that when people used to run into the ring to help one of the combatants it was something really exciting and storylines developed from that? Now you see this happen almost every match. Shame.

Ultimate Warrior. Now I don't really mean him but I am using it as an example of the lone fighter not interested in looking for the belt but easily could go for it if they wished. HHH is always looking for the belt and Cena is the new champ. Edge just ain't really WWE Champion material and that means there is a huge gap for that uncontrolable beast capable to destroy anything.