PDA

View Full Version : *Possible Spoiler* Matt Hardy As World Champion??

bad_meetz_evil
05-15-2007, 06:23 AM
Matt Hardy is one of the latest superstars whom now has a column at WWE.com. In his first column that was published today, he speaks about how he is in a good place professionally. He is a Tag Team Champion with his brother Jeff, and he has beaten superstars such as Ken Kennedy and King Booker. His next goal is to be World Heavyweight Champion. Hardy knows that he is not favored to win, and he had this to say:

My entire career people have told me I couldn't accomplish my dream of becoming the "man" in WWE. I live to defy the odds. I live to give the dreamers hope. I live to prove my critics wrong. I live to inspire others by example — that anyone can accomplish anything they want if they work hard enough and believe in themselves.

To read the full column, click here (http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/matthardy/willnotdieariesarchive/willlnotdiearies051407)

tommy
05-15-2007, 05:02 PM
I hope he wins it before the end of the year. Have Matt Hardy, Edge, and kennedy battle it out for the title. The great in ring wrestlers without the huge size...

Garden State Saint
05-15-2007, 05:42 PM
Every year since 2002 I've hoped for Hardy to break through but I just haven't seen it from him.

Bone Thug II
05-15-2007, 07:06 PM
Its about damn time, hes more deserving of it than over 60% of the SD! roster

legolas4792
05-15-2007, 07:48 PM
ive been saying since wrestlemania that this is hardy's year and i hope he wins the title by the end of the year

XXKSXX
05-15-2007, 07:50 PM
Never know anything can happen in the WWE. He wouldn't be bad as champion better then a lot of the others that have been champion.

Y0UR Messiah
05-16-2007, 12:44 AM
i think jeff should be champ. remember when he took on taker in a ladder match for the title. awesome match, and really thought he was being pushed towards the title...didn't happen though. that's the wwe for ya.

F4L
05-16-2007, 01:51 AM
i think jeff should be champ. remember when he took on taker in a ladder match for the title. awesome match, and really thought he was being pushed towards the title...didn't happen though. that's the wwe for ya.

That was Jeff Hardy, buddy.

And if Matt Hardy wins the World Title, I will never, and I mean NEVER, watch or even pay any attention to Smackdown ever again. I'll pretend like it doesn't exist because that would be the worst decision WWE has ever made by putting the title on that bum.

XXKSXX
05-16-2007, 01:55 AM
^ No the worst decision the WWE could make would making Rey champion again. But really it doesn't matter Edge is champion :D.

F4L
05-16-2007, 02:03 AM
^ Yeah, I guess your right there...the worst decision would be giving any kind of gold to Jeff Hardy...oh wait...he has gold...god the WWE sucks...

Garden State Saint
05-16-2007, 11:42 PM
Matt Hardy is a solid talent but him being rocketed to the top would be more premature than all the clamoring of all the fan boys from the Shelton Benjamin days of 2004.

Phenomenal One
05-17-2007, 12:11 AM
i actually wouldnt mind seeing matt as champion, i mean, it would be better then edge. well thats just my opinion because i hate edge :D

BigAl147
05-17-2007, 01:19 AM
Cant see Matt Hardy ever being a world singles champion; he doesn't have "it". He would make a great US champ though. This feud could happen as it would give Edge a programme he could decisively win

Will
05-17-2007, 01:26 AM
That was Jeff Hardy, buddy.

He said Jeff, so why would you reiterate that fact?

And if Matt Hardy wins the World Title, I will never, and I mean NEVER, watch or even pay any attention to Smackdown ever again. I'll pretend like it doesn't exist because that would be the worst decision WWE has ever made by putting the title on that bum.

Vince has made alot of decisions that would be considered worse than putting the belt on Matt, but I agree that Matt isn't worthy of it. I know the smarks love him and only a fool wouldn't respect him for the passion he has for his work, but he isn't that good.

XXKSXX
05-17-2007, 01:32 AM
What has being good really ever had anything to do with being champion? Some wrestlers have become champion for the way they do other things.

Will
05-17-2007, 01:36 AM
Thats a very good point, but it brings up the question, what does Matt do that makes him deserve the title?

XXKSXX
05-17-2007, 02:34 AM
I don't think he really does deserve it right now maybe down the road but he seems to be fine just where he is and he should stay there for awhile.

yankeesman77
05-17-2007, 03:16 AM
He is stuck in a transitional period where the talk of the WWE putting the Wolrd Heavyweight Title on him would be to early to tell. I wrote a message on Matt's myspace the other day telling him that it would be a really great storyline that can devlop between Edge and Matt considering the personal Heat they had a couple years back with the whole Lita incident. A Great idea and proponent for Matt would be something like that since Edge took something so personal and oure from his fingertips that maybe its time that Matt took something prescious about Edge and in that I do mean the World Heavyweight Title. I think it would be a great idea but you decide and a far even worse decision by the WWE would be to let The Great Khali walk out of Judgment Day as the new WWE Champion or make Bobby Lashley as green as he is Champ again.