PDA

View Full Version : BROCK LESNER to tna Question

dezorr
05-01-2006, 10:48 PM
i was the tna web site and i went to the bottom of the page and click on the nwa website and click on the the ranking for the nwa world heavyweight championship which is held by christian cage and number seven on the list was brock lesner so is he coming to tna???????????????????????????????? http://www.nwawrestling.com/superstars/rankings/index.htm one more question is it possible that if somehow brock was to so how become the number one contenter would christian cage have to go over to japan to face him:dunno: :eek:

Metalring
05-01-2006, 10:53 PM
NWA WORLD
HEAVYWEIGHT
Champion: CHISTIAN CAGE

1.ABYSS
2.JEFF JARRETT
3.CHRISTOPHER DANIELS
4.A.J. STYLES
5.STING
6.TOMMY MARR
7.BROCK LESNER
8.BULLY DOUGLAS
9.SAMOA JOE
10.SABU
===========================================

Somebody got some 'splainin' to do!!!!!!!!!!!

phantom_37
05-01-2006, 11:21 PM
Yes, and Tommy Marr, Bully DOuglas, and Sabu are also going to TNA:hmm:

Megan
05-01-2006, 11:45 PM
NO Lesner to TNA man im mad now dis not fair.

Still 2nd Place
05-02-2006, 12:03 AM
I know so many want to see Lesner in TNA I am not one of them but with that aside I dont feel that we will see him there anytime soon as he has his Japan dates and also I dont feel WWE would allow it you know how Vince is and I am sure part of the settlement was that he could not go to TNA because Vince is smart enough to know that would be bad for the WWE

SatansDruid
05-02-2006, 04:34 AM
You guys realize he is a champion in japan. and that is related to NWA. NOT TNA. BROCK LESNER CANNOT GO TO TNA

Adam Copeland2
05-02-2006, 08:18 AM
^^^^^^ I agree with u.

Although it will push the TNA ratings through the roof, and wud makae the company look actually comparable to WWE.....reality check, IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Straight Edge
05-02-2006, 12:58 PM
TNA has a close working relationship with New Japan Pro Wrestling, which is why Lesnar is listed on the NWA site. He won't goto TNA, now or ever.

dezorr
05-02-2006, 02:49 PM
thanks alot for the input i didn't think he could to go to tna or any other company in america but i was wondering why he was in the ranking

Assassin™
05-02-2006, 06:34 PM
There obviously are several people here who don't know the difference or the separation bewteen NWA and TNA. TNA has a contract which allows them to have the NWA title defended on their PPVs, but not everyone in contention to that belt is contracted with TNA. Please do some reading people before you post threads like this.

hardcoregamer16
05-03-2006, 07:10 PM
I agree and yes seeing Lesnar in TNA would kick ass but I think he could go back to the WWE if he and Vince solve there problems.