PDA

View Full Version : Update On Chris Jericho & WWE & TNA Wrestling Inside

Butoden
05-15-2007, 01:56 PM
It has been reported on some of the WWE news websites that WWE had offered Chris Jericho a contract, however, that report is inaccurate. While WWE has been eyeing Jericho, their interest escalated with the recent injuries to Kennedy and Undertaker, the impending departure of Rob Van Dam, and the uncertainty of Randy Orton. Preliminary plans were to get Jericho back for the three-hour "season premiere" of RAW in October; however, the decision has been made to make a major play for him to have him back by SummerSlam. Nevertheless it should be clearly understood that no formal contract has been drafted for Chris Jericho and he is very much a free agent in the wrestling industry.

It should be noted that TNA is just as hungry for Jericho as WWE and he has not made any public comments regarding his future with either company.

We'll keep you posted here on TNAWrestlingNews.com I think WWE has the best cards but perhaps they don't want him not to run a full schedule, but if he threatens to go to TNA they might actually let him run an easier schedule in WWE so not much chance for TNA I'm afraid.

legolas4792
05-15-2007, 07:58 PM
jericho prefers to work for wwe i think but if the money is right he would go to tna

boxvic
05-16-2007, 03:35 AM
I remember a while back he mentioned something about having interest in TNA, but that was way back before TNA started trying to imitate the WWE.

F4L
05-16-2007, 04:15 AM
When it's all said and done...he'll be in his rightful home..the WWE. Its where he made really, a name for himself, and became a huge star. The money will be more in the WWE too, and knowing Y2J, he loves the spotlight, and the WWE is where the spotlight is always on. I see no doubt in my mind that he'll be back in the WWE before SummerSlam, or at least the end of the year.