PDA

View Full Version : Lesnar Speaks On Misery In WWE, Divorces Sable, More

Black Widow
05-15-2007, 09:38 PM
Former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar recently sat down with Yahoo! Sports for an interview to promote his upcoming Mixed Martial Arts debut. He did speak on his days in WWE, expressing that he did not like the hectic traveling schedule when he was with the company, saying that he rarely saw anything outside of gyms, arenas, and airports.

"Nobody has a clue what that lifestyle is like. I was really blindsided when I got into the entertainment industry. I had no clue. I thought maybe I'd be out one night a week, two on a busy one, but I had no clue what I was getting into. People say, 'You're making all this money and you're going to all these great places, how lucky are you?' I wanted to tell them, 'You can have it.' I wasn’t prepared for it. Maybe some people are prepared for that, but I wasn't. I’m a redneck out of South Dakota and I love to hunt and fish. Every time I got onto the airplane, I wanted to be in a deer stand or with my daughter. I was just out of my element." Lesnar proclaimed.

It should also be noted that the interview confirmed that he is now divorced from former WWE Diva Rena “Sable” Mero. Lesnar will make his MMA debut on June 2nd in Los Angeles.

prowrestling.com

legolas4792
05-15-2007, 09:44 PM
many people probably feel this way i know i would the tna schedule is much better